Finish the sentence

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotsman

Reaction score
Each poster starts a sentence, leaves it unfinished and the following poster finishes the sentence. He or she then leaves an incomplete sentence for the next poster to finish.

Here goes... (It's my game, indulge my beginning)

Me, chelle and Jane, who were being incredibly flirty, finally arrived back at my flat and made our way, excitedly, upstairs, only for Jane to look at me and say.....

I think chelle and I will bid you good night,sleep well on the couch, they then walked into your bed room kissing locking the door behind them and...

ahhh my bad i was wondering that ok....
Sally, Jesse & Raphael went to a shoe store sally turned to Jesse and said do you think these heels would look good on Raphael, Raphael turned to them and said...

...I told you girls, I'm not doing the lady boy act anymore, so back off.

It was totally unbelievable, I just walked past and happened to look in the window and there was....

Chelle and Jane kissing until they noticed me stalking them. I was approached by a cop and was only able to escape the situation by telling him

You need to start a fresh sentence. It is not about continuing the previous one. Each poster finishes a sentences and starts a fresh unrelated one.

Its a new sentence. U said it didnt have to be related but u didnt say it Had to be unrelated. Fine...
The house was quickly burning to the ground, but with quick thinking and the help of

Some water spouting midgets, we doused the flames

He'd only ever seen this sort of stuff in movies, suddenly here he was in the situation, he was panicked but he knew what to do so he...

played dead while the wild raccoon gnawed at his toes.

The limo was past max capacity, so the driver had to kick out

...I wonder if this cat has superpowers.

To make sure, I decided to talk to her. To my surprise she responded in English and said . . .

...you can bloody take that out of there for a start!

It was only after I left her house that I realised i'd left behind....

Scotsman said:
...you can bloody take that out of there for a start!

It was only after I left her house that I realised i'd left behind....

...what I took out.

So I ran back inside the house and then I retrieved the thing which had . . .

. . . [deleted for graphic content] with Scotsman.

[also deleted for graphic content, think of the children!] so the police were called . . . .

Haha.

...and despite having done nothing, Scotsman panicked.

In his haste, instead of grabbing his trousers, he found himself stood there wearing...

Latest posts

Back