My "Success" Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocsaint

Reaction score
Hey everybody. If any of you recall, I made a topic maybe about a month ago about how I felt people really didn't care for my birthday and my mother, who usually threw a celebration for me, wouldn't because she had lost her job.

Things got better today. She was only suspended, she went back to work two weeks ago and today she got her paycheck. She gave me a hundred dollars, plus bought me some clothing and got me some good dinner.

She quit using drugs, and is generally a nicer and better person because of it. She said she wouldn't forget about me on my birthday, and she didn't. Some faith in humanity has been restored.

It's good to hear that your mother didn't forget about you. Perfect timing too with Sunday being Mothers Day.

Jocsaint said:
Hey everybody. If any of you recall, I made a topic maybe about a month ago about how I felt people really didn't care for my birthday and my mother, who usually threw a celebration for me, wouldn't because she had lost her job.

Things got better today. She was only suspended, she went back to work two weeks ago and today she got her paycheck. She gave me a hundred dollars, plus bought me some clothing and got me some good dinner.

She quit using drugs, and is generally a nicer and better person because of it. She said she wouldn't forget about me on my birthday, and she didn't. Some faith in humanity has been restored.
Great man happy to hear this. Tip: It's good to have others attention and love, but you have to learn to live without that and love yourself. Than, you do not have to expect anything from anyone.You will be free.

Latest posts

Back