What stands between you and complete happiness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you've started this thread looking for serious answers but right now my tired mind is telling me a hot tub would give me complete happiness. There's some natural hot springs about 45 minutes away but it'll be packed with drunken fools right now so I'll have to pass.

VanillaCreme said:
The lack of chance, and the inability to create opportunity.

It's tough to try and relate to this one as I see opportunity around every bend of the road....

Who can even say what true happiness is? I've met people who've gone through the same honeysuckle that I have and seem perfectly happy, yet I'm an emotional wreck. My young niece just needs an empty box to be happy. I don't think I'd be happy even if I solved all my problems, because I'd only find something else to be miserable about.

I guess what I need to be happy is to stop being so particular...

Many things stand in the way, but I'm optimistic about it, I think I'll eventually get there.

WildernessWildChild said:
VanillaCreme said:
The lack of chance, and the inability to create opportunity.

It's tough to try and relate to this one as I see opportunity around every bend of the road....

Agreed - mostly.

I know Nilla personally though, and her situation is a bit different in that she really IS limited.

However, I must say Im always impressed with your positive outlook, WWC... it's inspirational. (goo)

money_dollar_sign_rotate_hb_1_.gif

Latest posts

Back