Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel now compared to when you joined?
Things have steadily gotten worse for me since I joined.
Not that they were getting better before I joined.
ha ha ha
I feel quite different to when I first joined. Although being more isolated than ever and knowing that there are no more opportunities to make friends any more - I have confidence (through a 'nothing to lose' attitude) and more importantly prospects that I might actually make something of myself (in the business sense).
I feel better, I don't really care about having friends or meeting someone. I'm glad my mobile doesn't ring or anybody sends me e mails. For 2 years all I was doing was waiting for a text / email from somebody. And getting upset when it never arrived. I hated all that crap, that pretending, sending facebook messages to people - how are you ? blah, blah - they only reply out of politeness. Now I don't bother I never hear from them. I like to be aloof, be under the radar, I've never wanted to be 'part of the pack' - if I do 'come across somebody' - I am polite and friendly but I don't rely on them.

I'm not bored, I'm not lonely. I do have an interest in lonely people so that's why I come here !
Feel that I've misplaced my sanity....
(05-15-2013, 01:31 PM)WildernessWildChild Wrote: Feel that I've misplaced my sanity....

Oops...is that what I stepped on?
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
inarticulate, predictable in comparison to just about everyone else. Oh well, one can only improve.
intetesting post.

i came here when i was having issues with my then girlfriend. I was also in a new town by myself.
Since then i moved back to my hometown and have been reunited with my friends and also met a new girl so im happier .

I still like to come on here though to read posts. altho i dont really have any friends on here lol
Honestly, I feel worse. But it's not because of this site, which tends to make things hurt a little less. It's that over the time I've been here, I've lost more and more until there's basically nothing left, and I joined right when this was beginning.
When I joined I felt lonely, isolated, ignored, and like I didn't fit in with any one, any where, not even online ...

Have to say all those feelings have gotten worse.
I feel like I nag a lot lol.

Joined a week ago, and its been a hill of a week, not related to the forum. But being able to post my mind has been something of a remedy for a couple of particularly tough days. When I feel depressed it helps to read some posts and to post some of my own.
I'm sure this may be a temporary place of refuge for now, but its nice to have something to fall back on.

We'll see how long that lasts though. I may be just a ghost in a month from now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Places you go to feel better Tealeaf 35 4,373 03-12-2019, 03:06 AM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  I need help. I feel invisible to women. Tachyonprince 10 538 02-27-2019, 12:33 PM
Last Post: sriguhan
  Does anyone ever feel deprived of physical contact? hewhowalksalone 33 1,066 02-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Jessicat
  Anyone else feel like they are always the one that doesn't belong? DeadImaginaryFriends 66 13,711 01-12-2019, 08:08 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  I feel invisible SomethingOriginal 4 561 11-17-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: DeepTxWater
  i feel like im avoided as if im carrying a disease clover4you 8 1,140 10-04-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: TammyLynn1972
  You gotta ask yourself one question....do you feel lucky? Richard_39 8 1,625 05-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: kamya
  Does anyone feel closer to a higher power due to their loneliness? mattsmom 30 5,382 05-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Last Post: sometimesthewolf
  Is there any thing I can do or say to make you feel better? Seahorse 10 1,667 12-20-2017, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Volt
  Feel better at night or daytime? lilE 12 1,814 12-14-2017, 10:01 PM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog