Wondering what kind of place this is

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msbxa

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've been looking for a new forum. Came across this one. I like the look and feel to it so far.

I've talked a lot on another forum dealing with social anxiety, so I know a lot about that area, however due to some recent outcomes between a couple members recently, I've sort of lost the desire to go there.

I wonder what kind of place this is. What kind of people there are here.
Are people friendly here? Are there a lot of people here? Is this a busy forum?

I've been thinking that because this is a "lonely" forum, people might be more communicative and receptive than the average person? Also they might relate a little more to a rather aloof and non-conforming person like myself?
I find it takes a little while to get to know how a community is.

For me, I can be pretty quiet for the most part, but I am communicative. Sometimes it takes me time to reply because I like to think about things for a little while to a few days. So I prefer a forum that is not too busy, otherwise I can't keep up with everything.

Am I lonely? Perhaps. In some ways yes but in other ways no. But maybe I am more than I realize.

Friendly? Us? Hmmmm...

Yes of course we are! :D

Check it out, join the games and make yourself welcome.

Oh and save an Ewok if you get the chance as well, thank you.

everyone here basically has had, or is having, a difficult life.

usually involving loneliness. life involving other people.

Thanks for the welcomes!

From reading a few of the topics here, I'm liking things so far. Some interesting topics.

My first question is: How do we disable those bloody advertisements from showing at the bottom of the post? Is there an easy way or any way to do this?

msbxa said:
Thanks for the welcomes!

From reading a few of the topics here, I'm liking things so far. Some interesting topics.

My first question is: How do we disable those bloody advertisements from showing at the bottom of the post? Is there an easy way or any way to do this?

No. Not from your forum settings at any rate. Im sure others can suggest something though.

msbxa said:
Thanks for the welcomes!

If you're using Firefox just download an ad blocker.

Works for me :cool:

Welcome to the forum. Strangely, I don't get any adverts at all and never have, yet I don't have Ad Blocker turned on.

My work blocks them automatically, not at home though. But sometimes I find them quite amusing anyway.

Lots of offers for Russian brides.

Edward W said:
My work blocks them automatically, not at home though. But sometimes I find them quite amusing anyway.

Lots of offers for Russian brides.

*turns ad blocker off*

I am desensitized to ads now I think..
I don't even notice them on here or most other places anymore.
it has to be something super sexy to get through my internal ad-filter!

Im on an android and I see ads here all the time, and some of them are Huge. They get annoying.

O by the way, welcome!
I joined about a week ago and have already shared a portion of problems around here that, neither would I care to share, nor would others care to hear about anywhere else.
Sometimes you get good advice for your posts, and sometimes it just slowly sinks away while you ask yourself "why did I share all that?" But either way, it usually feels good being able to let out your thoughts freely. Most people here can relate one way or another.

Latest posts

Back