the stories that changed my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
http://poemsandponderingsoftheinvisiblegirl.blogspot.com/?m=1

My stories for anyone interested. They are not happy. They are raw, deep, heart felt, and true. Though there is some sadness, I feel there is a lot of hope as well. My most humbling story will soon come. I feel it stirring now. Thanks to those who show me support. You are the wind beneath my wings.

About your "Thoughts on Healing"....I just can't express how brilliant it is. As of now, the poems I've read were your "Samhain," "Dark are the Words," and "Love," so I can't really say I've sifted through every one...yet.

Anyways, thank you for sharing these. It shares a different perspective; lets me look at things in another way.

P.S.
Do you mind if I bookmark "Thoughts on Healing?"

lonelyfairy said:
I really like your stories, keep it up! :)

Thank you, Lonelyfairy. ((hugs)) You are kind.

I would be honoured for you to bok mark it. I'm glad it spoke to you.
Thank you for your kind words, Shadow Man.

ShadowMan2898 said:
About your "Thoughts on Healing"....I just can't express how brilliant it is. As of now, the poems I've read were your "Samhain," "Dark are the Words," and "Love," so I can't really say I've sifted through every one...yet.

Anyways, thank you for sharing these. It shares a different perspective; lets me look at things in another way.

P.S.
Do you mind if I bookmark "Thoughts on Healing?"

Latest posts

Back