Pushing the limits

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebolt

So, today, and more importantly, now that i'm home, my work week has officially ended.

No, this is not a whining post about "yay weekend, work sucks #yoloswag"

This week was the first week where i had to work alot longer than i ever did. This week i worked 45 hours. Yes, this may not seem as much to you, but my previous maximum was 30 hours, and that was at my therapy group, which mostly involved sitting on a chair and doing pretty much nothing.

On top of that i had to start work everyday at 9 am. I personally have great difficulity waking up early, in that a get really nauseas and tend to throw up. For some reason it didn't come to throwing up this week though, i'm too strong for that now i think.

Anyway, in four months i worked from never having a job to a 45 hour work week. I am very proud of that.

fresia you, world, i can take all you throw at me.

Very good, Rosebolt, I'm really happy to read about that and I'm proud of you as well. :)
I wish you all the best with work, always!

Rosebolt said:
So, today, and more importantly, now that i'm home, my work week has officially ended.

No, this is not a whining post about "yay weekend, work sucks #yoloswag"

This week was the first week where i had to work alot longer than i ever did. This week i worked 45 hours. Yes, this may not seem as much to you, but my previous maximum was 30 hours, and that was at my therapy group, which mostly involved sitting on a chair and doing pretty much nothing.

On top of that i had to start work everyday at 9 am. I personally have great difficulity waking up early, in that a get really nauseas and tend to throw up. For some reason it didn't come to throwing up this week though, i'm too strong for that now i think.

Anyway, in four months i worked from never having a job to a 45 hour work week. I am very proud of that.

fresia you, world, i can take all you throw at me.

well done !

Latest posts

Back