Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Breaks Your Heart? (Seriously)
Hi All.Smile

This is one of my more serious threads. Are there things in life that when you see them, you feel so bad for the poor soul you see. I don't know much about what it's called, but I once saw a woman uptown at the park pushing a stroller with what I thought was a baby in it of course.

It was a baby alright, but not a real one. It was a doll. This poor lady was talking and tickling the doll as if it were real. I've heard of women that actually do this before. My only guess as to why this might happen is maybe she is unable to have children, or perhaps had one and it died.

I'm not a woman, but I think that when a woman cannot have a child, it takes away the very thing that makes them a woman. Call me mushy if you want, but it does break my heart to see such things.

What breaks your heart?

Godspeed.
LK
Kids being indoctrinated to hate, for example the kids of the Westboro Baptist Church members or the kids of a Nazi family.

War, injustice, people destroying the planet and the ecosystems all over the world... that kind of stuff.
[Image: felixsignature.png][Image: felixright.gif]
(05-19-2013, 05:33 AM)Felix Wrote: Kids being indoctrinated to hate, for example the kids of the Westboro Baptist Church members or the kids of a Nazi family.

War, injustice, people destroying the planet and the ecosystems all over the world... that kind of stuff.
Man Hitler was a douche. Hell of an orator though. I'll give him that.
(05-19-2013, 05:43 AM)LoneKiller Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 05:33 AM)Felix Wrote: Kids being indoctrinated to hate, for example the kids of the Westboro Baptist Church members or the kids of a Nazi family.

Yeah, but the worst part is he wasn't alone, and his influence continues in some -fortunately small- circles.
[Image: felixsignature.png][Image: felixright.gif]
(05-19-2013, 05:50 AM)Felix Wrote:
(05-19-2013, 05:43 AM)LoneKiller Wrote:

Yeah, but the worst part is he wasn't alone, and his influence continues in some -fortunately small- circles.
Very true.
Someone taking a sledgehammer and hitting a person in the thoracic cavity as hard as they could? [Image: noidea.gif]

Quote:What Breaks Your Heart? (Seriously)
Watching people I care about suffer.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
animals and children being hurt, they are innocent, hurt to them is universal
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>
Nothing can break the heart like a good ol' betrayal.
I won't even begin to say..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SCREAM!!! your heart out! PenDragon 117 12,818 06-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Last Post: lonelyfairy
  Does Celine Dion's heart really go on? LeaningIntoTheMuse 17 3,467 09-16-2015, 12:11 PM
Last Post: LeaningIntoTheMuse
  Five Million Dollars or a Broken Heart for The Rest of Your Life? Phaedron 14 4,285 09-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: LolaEliot
  Listen to the heart, i'm not controlling you only you can make yourself happy only U. Frodothelost 0 1,298 01-13-2015, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Frodothelost
  some tips to keep your heart healthy hopesclark 0 1,160 11-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Last Post: hopesclark
  Not for the feint of heart... Fodderboy 1 1,101 06-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Naleena
Exclamation wat you tink ov mi peom?? it hurts from dis broken heart of mine tashar_boo 2 2,347 03-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Last Post: angeLLblueshadow