What Breaks Your Heart? (Seriously)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What breaks my heart, seeing my relationship coming to and end, and being lonely which I am 24/7 days a week it's crap

WL7.3 said:
Realizing Jesus isn't real and the implications.

That must be a hard transition... I grew up outside of religion so I've long since come to terms with what I see as the implications, but I know what it's like to have a belief system collapse.

The sound of people crying. It's like I want to take away all their pain, but I know I can't. It breaks my heart. :(

Cruelty to and lack of empathy towards all living beings.
Baby animals, children babies crying for their parents because the little darlings think they're being abandoned sometimes and that must be an awful feeling...

Seeing someone suffering from an addiction whatever it may be. It's always those who have never been addicted to anything that are the first ones to say: "Show some self discipline and quit". Making it sound like it's a breeze.

Psyliquid said:
What breaks my heart, seeing my relationship coming to and end, and being lonely which I am 24/7 days a week it's crap

:( oh no.
Hang in there.

LoneKiller said:
Seeing someone suffering from an addiction whatever it may be. It's always those who have never been addicted to anything that are the first ones to say: "Show some self discipline and quit". Making it sound like it's a breeze.

Lol, you got that right.
We have a saying here:
"On another man's back, even 100 stick hits are too little"

And it applies even more to people who have never been hit with a stick :p

Seeing animals being mistreated is the only thing that can easily draw emotion from me. I recently saw a video about the Thailand Mafia illegally rounding up strays, and even stealing dogs for their meat... Couldn't sleep for days.

I told someone I wasn't in love with them any more. I lied. He only wanted to be friends and I didn't want him to feel burdened by feelings he can't return.

ladyforsaken said:
Not being able to make him feel better. :(

Dont lose heart lady, he will be alright.You are very good at it, i know :) Just give him some time.

BrokenInside said:
ladyforsaken said:
Not being able to make him feel better. :(

Dont lose heart lady, he will be alright.You are very good at it, i know :) Just give him some time.

Hehe.. I was kind of referring to someone else.. but I know you're thinking CAS. Well yes, I do try to make him feel better, not successful usually because I understand it's not easy... but yeah, like you say, time. Time is suppose to heal all wounds, right?

*hugs* B, you're sweet.

xaero - Watching The Land Before Time
That hits me also these days when i found out that the voice behind Ducky "YEP YEP YEP YEP ! " was a little girl that was murdered by her father and then her father commuted suicide
That F breaks my heart ... Ducky T___T

What else does , animals . We have a lot of stray dogs ,and every time i see one in a bad condition i just want to scream !

Latest posts

Back