Hello there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

therealshell

I am a male, aged 46; though born in Canada, I have been living in the US since 2000. I am what they call a "house husband," and so I don't get out that much (I don't drive), and I have never made any real friends here in Phoenix, AZ, where we live. I miss my family and friends back in Toronto, Canada; I am so lonely.

:rolleyes: Why you have not made any friends?
Why you don't drive?
Best Wishes,
L.B.

Welcome Therealshell! Its good to have you hear. This is a safe place to talk about how you are feeling.

Have you thought about doing some volunteer work? I volunteer 3 days a week and have made a good friend at one of the organizations.

lonelybeauty said:
:rolleyes: Why you have not made any friends?
Why you don't drive?
Best Wishes,
L.B.

I don't have any friends because it takes me a long time to form close friendships, and I have not had the opportunity to forge any here in Phoenix; the reason that I don't drive is because I am a very bad driver, and I don't want to hurt anyone:cool:

Frecconia said:
Welcome Therealshell! Its good to have you hear. This is a safe place to talk about how you are feeling.

Have you thought about doing some volunteer work? I volunteer 3 days a week and have made a good friend at one of the organizations.

I have volunteered in the past, and made a few friends there, but none that I would call lasting friendships, really.

Thank you for caring.

Welcome TRS. :) Tell a bit more about yourself, if you like.

Colette said:
I volunteer 3 days a week and have made a good friend at one of the organizations.
What do you do?
A friend already.. that's nice. :)

Latest posts

Back