The clocks changed to day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Hear in britain the clocks change two times a year. To day Ive been up for about two hours and Ive just noticed the time on my microwave is different to the time on my PC. The time has moved forward by an hour and if it wasn't for the fact that am on line quite often god knows when I would have realised.

Anyway just thought ad Shere that all with you lol

One good thing about it changing this time is we actually loss an hour. So Sundays are the most boring day. So to loss an hour of this day is no bad thing.

But I had to get up one hour earlier for work! *tear*

I'm already looking forward to moving the clock back an hour. Payback time!

They haven't changed here yet, we have to turn our clocks back one hour on the 6th of April, yeah we get one hours extra sleep, but it means that summer is well and truly over and a grey winter is upon us. Yuk!!:(

We changed them here in the US on March 9th. For me it gets weird that I get home from the office around 7:00pm and it's still bright outside when all fall and winter it has been dark at that time. I feel guilty/depressed or just plain like what am I doing with my life when I come home from work and just sit there until the next day when I have to go back to work. One of my goals is to change into jean and walk and walk around the neighborhood until it gets dark. One good thing about living in the city is that I do see so many people by themselves. They say (really I hear it all of the time) that New York City or other big cities outside of the US - can be the lonelinest place to exist. I think lots of us move here to get lost in the crowd.

Here in Belgium we turned forward last sunday. It's such a pain in the ass, adjusting _all_ those clocks, whoever invented daylight savings time, may he adjust clocks for the rest of his life :p

Latest posts

Back