What comes to mind when you think of your ex's?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first- she never had the opportunity to find her way...a life cut too short.

The second- Crazy *****! The only person I've ever truly been afraid of (as an adult that is). I still won't go back to my home town as she's still there.

Kids Mom- quite possibly the kindest person I've ever known. It's sad that we grew apart and passion disappeared. We make great friends- with a kid (sounds strange to me too).

Ex husbands or ex boyfriends? I'll choose husbands....

The first - never give a serial cheater a 2nd or 3rd chance just because you don't want a "failed" marriage. RUN - run far and run fast.

The second - never stay married to someone who tries to isolate you from your family - there's a reason for that. Also see above "RUN" comment.

The third - out of MANY things I can say, I'll choose the GOOD one - I have my daughter. :)

^ Ever considered the idea that actually everyone else, including her, was wrong?

WildernessWildChild said:
Kids Mom- quite possibly the kindest person I've ever known. It's sad that we grew apart and passion disappeared. We make great friends- with a kid (sounds strange to me too).

Out of all the responses, this made me so sad. I'm sorry that happened to the both of you. We can only learn from such things. Relationships must be nurtured. I'm glad you are friends. Your kid needs that.

Depends on the ex. Most of them good times which in the long wrong didn't work out. Two of them are different. One laced with tragedy preventing it form working out and one which was a bloody stupid plan in the 1st place.

It's terribly cliche, but if it COULD have worked it WOULD have worked. If you linger on the things that weren't you really devalue the things that were.

Latest posts

Back