Bored out of my f****ng mind and seriously need a new social life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS

Reaction score
People P.M. me........now before I lose all sanity!!

What do you mean?

Rosebolt if you've nothing useful to say in response to my thread then I suggest you don't bother saying anything.

Well you could also PM others if you see anyone you think you would like to talk to... some people are shy to make the first move I would think.

CAS said:
What do you mean?

Rosebolt if you've nothing useful to say in response to my thread then I suggest you don't bother saying anything.

If that was the case, i would have refrained from saying anything. I was writing an (evidently futile) attempt to wake you up.

It seems you are lost, allow me to explain.

After doing what you have done, which i will not go into in too much detail, for privacy reasons, you apparently feel no need to try to redeem and better yourself. Instead, as soon as you are unbanned, you grab a chance to have someone else talk to me, to, in one way or another, fresia them over. Intentionally or not, considering my perception of your intelligence, this does not seem to be intentional.

You may or may not see you have a problem, but acting on it seems to be out of the question for you. The fact that you are banned within a day again proves this theory.

Listen, if you are willing to turn your life around for the better, i will do my best to help you. Yes, i am aware that there is a 80% chance of you not accepting my help, since i am probably going to be percieved as a gardenia for making this post. But i know it takes a very strong person to turn your life around from your position, and i will be very respectful of that.

But, if you, at the first oppertunity, decide to go on with your rampage, then you leave me with no choice.

Please, for yourself and for the people around you. Stop your madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back