I wouldn't say a partner..........

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will normal

Reaction score
and even though I'm still looking, playing the field, expanding my horizons, etc., I'm really looking for a friend I can be close with. Not a gf necessarily, but someone of a very close nature for whom I can cuddle with, talk about things that make us happy, and just be open with them without having that commitment (at least at this point in time)

I do have my online usernames in my profile but I rarely use them and usually my cell phone is on (unless I'm at school which is on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and I prefer verbal convos because I get a lot more out than texts on a screen (and I still suffer from a major writer's block). If anyone wants to talk to me, PM your number (cell or otherwise) and I'll definitely be in contact. I'll be working today so I won't be able to talk until probably 9ish tonight but also I'm a night talker since I work all day most days.

ow, I actually struggle with the grammar a bit but never know what to say to ppl on the phone. When I've talked to ppl be for on line or other wise who ive never meet be for I/we always struggle for convo. You do seem a very decent guy tho

I usually am very quiet but depending on subject matter, I can usually go for minutes at a time. I'd say hours but I don't anyone could go for 2 or 3 hours without a drink of water or something. Besides that, for the last few years, I've gone through a major case of writer's block so even with convos, I couldn't come out with the right thing to say. Also, I have a lot of emotion and in order for any word or words to really bring the meaning home, a verbal convo is necessary and I have a way with talking to people. I'll admit. I do struggle with convos as well but as I said, when it comes to certain subjects, I can go on and on and on until I turn blue in the face.

Good luck! I hope you will find a friend to talk pretty soon! Hummm you could use those programs of voice connection like skype...

thanks Luna. I don't expect to find anyone to talk to anytime soon. I don't really have any friends and only one person talks to me on a daily basis, even though I'm constantly on the go. As far as skype, been wanting to use it for years but until I can get my bluetooth PCMCIA card attached to my adaptor on my system build, I probably won't take advantage of the voice connect. I'm a big bluetooth headset enthusiast (sp?) and want to make sure I get the proper settings first before I use it. Again because I'm constantly going, I can't even stop to do this. One day I will use it, test it, and be successful with it and will speak to tens of people (even though that's very unrealistic since I'm really sensitive about my definition of "friend").

I have skype and there is something on there called "skype me" The problem with that setting is you well get every weirdo in the world wanting to talk to you. I have had some fun with that but not made any real friends. In fact most who have skype't me have been ppl in poor countries asking me the best way to get to the UK. Its all very sad really. In fact I used skype for making normal phone calls up in tell last week. I still have credit on there just my Internet provider was offering me a deal that I could not refuse and I have a phone line now for only £2 a month.

Bluey said:
I have skype and there is something on there called "skype me" The problem with that setting is you well get every weirdo in the world wanting to talk to you.

LoL! The few hours i tried that the first time i got more phone calls than i had all that year! By weirdos! Haha ;)

Robin said:
Bluey said:
I have skype and there is something on there called "skype me" The problem with that setting is you well get every weirdo in the world wanting to talk to you.

LoL! The few hours i tried that the first time i got more phone calls than i had all that year! By weirdos! Haha ;)

haha you know what am saying then

Latest posts

Back