Howdy.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman

Reaction score
Well. I am of the female sex, 15 years of age, enjoy comics, computers, and internet. And yeah. I'm kind of between depression right now, (people who experience it in waves know what I'm talking about) and I recently realized that I'm a whole lot lonelier than I thought it was.

So that's it. Tell me about your forum. [/font]:)

Greets peep. I also joined today after I had one of my waves, as you put it :)

Everyone seems pretty nice so far... I haven't seen any confrontation, which is a good thing, and people do tend to be supportive of others. Hopefully we can both find a place here!

Either way, stay safe, and enjoy it.

Welcome to the forum, haven't experienced depression in the way you described it but I've heard others say similar things.
Hopefully you'll find some comfort here :)

Welcome, Batty. :cool:

tn_DSCF2647_zps9ca7d6df.jpg

Sci-Fi said:
Welcome. Shouldn't you be Batgirl or Batwoman? :D :p

Haha, nope. While I am biologically a female, I definitely more fit the description of batman. ;) That and he's a million times cooler.

Sigma said:
Welcome to the forum, haven't experienced depression in the way you described it but I've heard others say similar things.
Hopefully you'll find some comfort here :)

Thanks. And by the way, I totally love your signature.:D

Hey Batman, welcome to the forum.

Batman said:
between depression right now, (people who experience it in waves know what I'm talking about)

So, what do you mean by this?

ladyforsaken said:
Batman said:
between depression right now, (people who experience it in waves know what I'm talking about)

So, what do you mean by this?

Depression for me happens in shorter, strong bursts, generally four or five months in length, and between the bursts, it's still there, just not nearly as shitty. Kinda like waves. Not to be mistaken with situational depression.

Hello Batman,

Shouldn't it be Batgirl, then?

Scratch that, Sci beat me to it;

Welcome to the site.

I can't believe the username Batman wasn't taken until now...

Anyway. Welcome to the board! Enjoy your stay.

Latest posts

Back