My Appreciation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladyforsaken

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you might have realised that I've been a bit down lately. One thing after another kept making me feel sad, and I think I was already in that hole of depression for awhile.

Whenever you go through things in life that pull you down, you never really know how to work on things to feel better. I don't know what I'm doing, but I do know that I don't want to dwell in misery and sadness. There were some days I wasn't so active here because I was just feeling so low. But then I tried to take my own advice what I would say to others... do something to make yourself feel better to lift your spirits up.

Because the forum has always made me smile and helping others where I can, makes me feel better, I became active again on the forum and spoke to the wonderful people here and tried to help some. It made me feel better. And I decided, it's time to start the healing process.

Now, I don't know what I'm doing exactly to heal. But I know that it involves a lot of positive thinking despite the negative thoughts and feelings. Learning to forgive others, and forgive myself. Learning to give myself a bit more credit instead of putting myself down and blaming me for anything that went wrong.

A few of the threads made on here I can relate to also particularly helped, like those made by Eve about moving forward and stepping out of your comfort zone, and to make some changes. So this is what I'm slowly trying to do. Mentally and physically.

But I cannot move on with healing, if I do not take a moment to think and be grateful for this journey to come this far, and thank those of you who have helped me. I honestly don't know how to say this, but you guys really were the light fairies lighting up the deep dark hole I was in. You guys brightened it up so that I wasn't feeling so alone and lost. I still have faith in good people because of you guys.

There isn't much that I can do, and thank you isn't enough, so I just want to acknowledge you guys for being there for me.

In no particular order, you guys;
CAS, Walley, Veruca, BrokenInside, EdwardW, 9006, Rosebolt, Sigma, painter's radio, Scotsman, Eve, annik, perfanoff, Kamya, WWC, SophiaGrace, Regumika, LoneKiller, Okiedokes, Limlim, quintus, Greenbird.. and a couple of others who used to be on this forum but no longer comes on here. (If I missed anyone, I doubt I have, forgive me, my memory's been a bit honeysuckle lately but let me know. :\ )

Some of you may not know as much to what has been going on or I've not spoken to as much but we've crossed paths and exchanged some words during that period of time and your words truly helped lifted me a bit. The others of you - you know who you are to me individually. <3333

I guess I should also be grateful for all other members on this forum who are just around to make it fun with all the banter and jokes.. I always know that you guys will bring a smile to my face, somehow.

So, really, from the bottom of my heart.....
[img=450x300]http://susanjsohn.com/thefamilyroom/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/thank-you-typewriter.jpg[/img]

And if I could bake cupcakes and send it all around to everyone on the forum, I totally would.. but these will do for now!
[img=300x450]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6_rimrBp4...3VrRSvsW1Ko/s1600/katie_johan_w1165.jpg[/img]

You guys on ALL..
[img=400x450]http://crossfitretribution.com/_wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/awesome-sauce1.jpg[/img]

Yummy people..... *drools*
Cheers, guys. Thanks for being part of my life.
:D

What a sweet thing to do. :) !I hope everyone sees this You're an awesome person and you too bring light to the forum. I don't know you like they do.but I know your words. Blessings

tumblr_lh6bzhlEwp1qghw9go1_400.jpg

:)

I wish for only the best for you and if we cross paths during it, so be it.

What can I add, what words are suitable?

It's no surprise to me how many people are there for you, for you are there for everyone. You welcome the new members, are the first to offer your support when someone needs it, and what's more important is the fact that you really do care.

How can we not support you when you need it?

From the first day I joined you have supported me and encouraged me. Every time I've needed someone you have been there.

I am proud to call you my friend, and honoured to support you as you move forward. I know you can do it, but if you need a hand on the way, it's there.

You seem caring and a really nice person even that I don't know much about you. Take care. :>

xninjaguyx said:
I think you left me out :( I'm just joking
I'm gonna try to follow your lead and find a way to heal.

Ninjaaaaaaaaaaaa. You're still remembered.

Oh yes yes.. come along now. We can walk the path together. Walk faster, will ya?!?! :)

ladyforsaken said:
Oh yes yes.. come along now. We can walk the path together. Walk faster, will ya?!?! :)

My shoes are muddy, I'm moving as fast as I can.
So bossy...

xninjaguyx said:
ladyforsaken said:

My shoes are muddy, I'm moving as fast as I can.
So bossy...

:p

LoneKiller said:
You are a kind person lady. Members such as yourself make this forum a pleasant place to be.

Thanks Jason. I can definitely say the same about you.

Latest posts

Back