Therapy reference

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xninjaguyx

Reaction score
I'm really hoping someone can help me...

What I'm looking for is perhaps some kind of online therapy or something of the sort. I don't have the time or money to see a psychiatrist, so does anyone know of maybe a free site for someone to seek advice? I don't know if that exists...

Day by day I feel worse....and sometimes it gets really hard for me to breathe.. I thought that things were starting to get better for me but nothing's changing. If anything its all getting worse. I don't know how much more I'll be able to take before I break. I've never contemplated suicide before, buy I'm legitimately worried that I might reach somewhere too dark for me to find my way out of. Closing my eyes and never opening them again sounds like a good dream...

The forums here are good for posting without expecting criticism, but everyone's got their own problems and its hard to find anyone to have a conversation with unless they've known you for long enough.

What I'd really like is for a place that I can feel comfortable letting out all this built up tension. Someone whom I can talk to. If there's somewhere I can get professional advice that would be great, but I just want to talk to someone.

Any references?
Is there anyone who can help?

Latest posts

Back