One more try

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ire

Reaction score
I'm posting this here because I think it's positive... dunno...

These last two weeks I have been doing NOTHING. Sitting here on the computer being depressed... during that time I bought a few books on wicca/witchcraft, something that has held my interest. They've just been sitting around, and I really didn't have the motivation to read them.

Well, today I managed to pick one up and start reading it, and it has caught my interest. I have always been really big with nature, and I used to go camping alot, ever since I was a kid.

I've been planning on killing myself around may... but I think I'm ready to give this one last try. Another attempt at getting back my motivation to live.

So I'm going to do the one thing that has given me peace and contentment in this world: go camping. I'm not going to bring my gun with me like I usually do. Just my camping knives and my homemade walking stick.

I'm really looking forward to it... i'm going to bring my book on wicca and my Zune full of music, and my black lab. I have plenty of money, so tonight I am going to go out to the army surplus depot and get one of those nice army coats that I always wanted but could never afford.

I should be leaving thursday night... I'm thinking I'll plan on staying out till sunday afternoon. If this doesn't do it.... well, I guess I was planning on killing myself anyways. May as well give it one last go.

I'll be sure to take pictures and maybe even a little video with my phone, and I'll post them up here when I get back.

Anyways... just thought this might be motivation for someone else to try something that makes them happy. Just one more try...

oww ire, well am glad your doing something about it. You are young you know... You have to keep giving your self that one moor chance. Every day you have to do this. Am glad you are. Well look forward to the picks and maybe the vid.

Summer is coming at last. I don't suffer with the condition sad but boy dose a bit of sun Cheer you up :cool:

That sounds great. If you want to do something, then go do it! **** straight! Hope you'll have a good time ^^

Latest posts

Back