Hello People Somewhat Similar to Me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilith

Reaction score
Hello I'm a 22-year-old gal from Southern California. I pretty much have no friend to hang out with. I sit at home all day (sadly I live w/ my parents still; Dad is a sorta strict, authoritarian figure). I guess I'm not very good at making or maintaining friends. I want to enhance that skill of making friends. I feel very lonely most of the time.

You guys can call me Lilith ^-^

Anyway nice to meet you guys and hope to help each other in this place!

Hey welcome to the forum,

i am much the same no friends to hang out with and sit at home most days which is why i am here most of the time :).

Heey Lilith, welcome to the forum!

It's good of you that you want to try to better yourself, i hope you can find the means to do that on here!

If i can help with that, or if you just want to talk to someone, feel free to message me anytime! :)

Take care!

NightHawkJohn said:

i am much the same no friends to hang out with and sit at home most days which is why i am here most of the time :).

*Nods* We're all a bunch of loners here, sitting in our bedrooms chatting to one another because no-one in the real world cares we're alive :cool:

And with that jolly bit of insight, all that's left to say is...

Welcome! :club:

Awww thanks guys for your adorable welcomes! Hehe, I feel so at home here, thanks!! <3

I feel lonely all the time, so if you ever wanna kill two birds with one stone, just drop me a PM haha :)

Aihpames said:
NightHawkJohn said:

*Nods* We're all a bunch of loners here, sitting in our bedrooms chatting to one another because no-one in the real world cares we're alive :cool:

Speak for yourself. I'm not a... well, I am alone at the moment. Hang on, I'm in my bedroom too. I've forgotten the point I was trying to make...

Welcome to the forum, Lilith. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Hola.

considering what i watch on the News happening on California and the entertainment industry on the last few years i think you are happier about not having that much friends over there.....ouch!!!

Keep Smiling =)

Latest posts

Back