Yellow o/

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Sammy*

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Sammy, I am 25 years old and currently live in England, UK. I came across this site the other night when feeling completely alone and was glad to find it. I'm going through a temporary separation from my husband at the moment, hes moved back to his parents to figure out what he wants from life and has left me alone in our marital home. Well i say alone i do have our family dog and as lovely as she is i do miss talking to someone human. When i met my husband my life and everything in it was dropped i moved for him to his city leaving what little friends i had behind. I was always happy with it just being the 2 of us as i have had many so called 'friends' before in the past that either left far to easy or back-stabbed me in the end thus i was quite happy for it to just be my husband and me. Since his leaving i have found that although i do enjoy most nights in alone with a good book i do miss human contact/ friendship a lot and am hoping to find some nice people to chat with on here.

Anyway that's a bit about me and how i came to be here. Normally i am quite a happy bubbly person that likes a good laugh.

~Sammy~

PS. I love to type in pink sorry xD

Hi Sammy,

I'll try and forgive that horrible colour you like to type in :p No promises, though! Sorry to hear about things between you and your husband, but you talk about it like there's still a chance, so fingers crossed it works out for you :)

We came across this site the exact same way, and I have found a few nice people here to talk to, so hopefully you'll be able to do the same. If you ever fancy chatting, feel free to drop me a PM sometime :)

Enjoy the site, stay safe, and keep your head up!

lol, sorry i can never help myself when i see the option to change font colour its like my little demon Simi tells me to and i cant say no.

Yeah i guess there is some 'hope' at the moment he hasn't asked for a divorce just time to sort himself out coz he has said at the moment he hates himself and everything around him and until he has that under control he cant commit to our marriage. I just hope once he does get it all sorted he doesn't decide that he doesn't want to be married/ with me anymore i can honestly say it would kill me.

Hopefully finding some friends / people to talk to will make me feel better :)

Tut tut, fine :p

Keep being optimistic, Sammy :)

You'll find that here, if you go look for it :) If you want my advice, read a few other recent introductions, check out the "Games" section, and jump right into the chat!

Welcome to the site. It was good chatting with you the other night :D

Hiya

this thread caught my attention because at first glance I thought it was my name spelled backwards!
Yellaw!

Pink is only lovely in certain shades. I used to detest pink - but not entirely now.

Latest posts

Back