My random photos.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cavey

I'm feeling inspired by Duff's sun photos and I promised him in another thread that I'd post some of my own, so I thought I'd start this thread to showcase my 'talents'. I'll update it whenever I have anything interesting to post, but it could be of anything...

Following on from Duff's sun pictures, I went walking at 5am on Saturday and took some shots and these few were similar in subject, so I'll start with those.

SAM_0063.bmp

SAM_0065.bmp

SAM_0120.bmp

SAM_0160.bmp

Cavey said:
I'm feeling inspired by Duff's sun photos and I promised him in another thread that I'd post some of my own, so I thought I'd start this thread to showcase my 'talents'. I'll update it whenever I have anything interesting to post, but it could be of anything...

I detect competition!

Thanks for the nice comments. I'm not a good photographer; I just see something I like, point the camera in the right direction and take a shot. It's great if someone else gets pleasure from looking at any of them.

Naleena said:
I can't see any pics. Did you take them down?

No, I didn't take them down, but I was in bed when I stuck them up, so I just threw them on some old webspace I have. The ISP it's hosted through does occasionally get blocked by other ISPs, so it could be that. It could also just be one of those things - can you see them now?

When I've got some time I'll sign up for an image host. The problem is finding one that doesn't claim copyright over your images and won't use them commercially.

Cavey said:
Thanks for the nice comments. I'm not a good photographer; I just see something I like, point the camera in the right direction and take a shot. It's great if someone else gets pleasure from looking at any of them.

Naleena said:
I can't see any pics. Did you take them down?

No, I didn't take them down, but I was in bed when I stuck them up, so I just threw them on some old webspace I have. The ISP it's hosted through does occasionally get blocked by other ISPs, so it could be that. It could also just be one of those things - can you see them now?

When I've got some time I'll sign up for an image host. The problem is finding one that doesn't claim copyright over your images and won't use them commercially.

Can't see a thing :-(

Naleena said:
I see it now! Is the second one part of a causeway? I live the lines. Second one is my favorite because of the lines. Beautiful pics Cavey :)

No, it's not a causeway, just a footpath between farmland, but I can see why you'd think it was.

All these nice comments will go to my head...

Nice pics... do you have an SLR or is it just a point and shoot? Lovely crispy morning shots anyway :) I need to get my ass out there for some morning shots but I'm lazy recently.

Those are just from a point and shoot compact, because it was 5am, freezing cold and out in the middle of nowhere. I want it to fit in my pocket when I'm walking for miles ;)

I don't even own an SLR; I'm not a good photographer. I do own a bridge camera that produces much better shots than the compact, but it (obviously) won't fit in my pockets, so I only use it when I have transportation.

I really love that last pic going to have that as my desktop thanks for posting it :).

Cavey, Those are really beautiful pictures!! I can feel the mood in each picture. :) I would also love to go exploring at those places too. ^^

Latest posts

Back