Where I stand today....

• Thread starter whispering_melody
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whispering_melody

Well i guess the last week was a complete fiasco.I dunno what am I gonna do now.Suddenly things started changing in personal front as well as at work.Today I am thinking wat did I achieve in these past 2 years.Well may be I am getting more emotional than I should be.Suddenly I m back to square 1.Hope this phase passes away as soon as possible.today I am not in the mood to even state wat am going through but maybe within these few days I'd need to bust out.Silence can never be a solace.

Talking about it is always good. Welcome aboard, Melody!

So, what's Your story? What is it that has changed for You lately and what is it that You hoped to achieve in the past two years?

well staying alone smtimes i need to vent out smwhr anyways was tensed n was browsing sites saw this one n joined seems all have various problemz m not the only one but maybe i feel mine is greatest as of now.well may be am worng god knows.

The size of the problems doesn't really affect how much people post around here. ;) You don't need to be hard on Yourself or hold anything back, most of us need to vent our thoughts when they gather up for too long. Even us voluntary staff members get down from time to time. We all just deal with it differently. I'm glad that You found this place because here You can yap on as much as You'd like about Your problems! ;) Talking about things is just healthy, just keep it coming as often and as much at a time You feel like. Is there anything in particular You'd like to discuss or get some help with?

hmmm well i was in an lob at muh work quiet happy but suddenly its taken off by client n m back to where i started.n all knew except me in my team i was the last one to know n i found out on fridayit was a blow on muh face for me.well thts the day wen it was declared.and othr then tht i had sm prob wid muh roomie i treid to tell her many times tht smwhr she needs to compromise but things were going outta hand n ultimately muh landlord threw her out n we left at a very bad note.n here m feeling muh 2 yrs work n all have gone in vain.watever i was trying to avcieve i'll have to start all over again.n whole saturday n sunday were dull n final stroke was on sunday nite i hurt muh knee n wrist badly. i was nt thinking whr i was walking muh wrist watch was broken n cut muh wrist n muh knee is all black n blue...well nw its all swollen...thought workplace will make me feel better but all r sad out there.feeling lost

Forgive me if i misunderstand You (English isn't my native language and it's not always so easy to follow along personalised versions of words ;)), You lost something at work? What do You work with and what was taken away from You there? Allright, so Your room-mate messed something up, what did she do, or didn't do? You got thrown out too? And now got an injured leg too?

Well well, this all sounds like quite a depressing story; i understand why You were looking for a website like this!

What i wonder is; what of all these things did happen because of You? Do You feel unjustly treated because all these things happen to You when they weren't Your fault?

So You dislike the new situation at Your job huh? Hmm, well what was it that You were trying to achieve by working there?

well i was in a particular line of business at muh work where i enjoyed working.it was new n challenging.so the client took that LOB off and gave it to some other site.so thats wat i am upset about. other then tht muh roommate had a habit of bringing boys at home i asked her not to but she dint listen to me.and on lease my name was thr n muh landlord used to shout at me.and last monday it was like at 4 in the morning again same thing she came from smwhr wid all these guys n gals i asked them to leave cz i knew the consequences but she was adamant they'll stay.so muh landlord came n asked her to leave.well she never listend to me n ultimately says tht i was responsible for all.while i always tried to avoid bringing even my fiance at my home while she is here as she is my responsibility.n she never listend to me.now she is telling ppl i threw her out and stuffs.

Pff, some lousy people You've got around You there. You shouldn't feel hit by their crap. Try and ignore them if they don't listen, because that's what they're doing with You.

About the job; did You do a good job at that particular line? Why do You feel like the last two years of Your life were a waste simply because the particular line at Your work was given to someone else and because Your immature room-mate got kicked out? You're obviously a much more mature and sensible person than them anyway, and i think You did the best thing You could do. I understand Your situation. My girlfriend has been badly treated at her job as well, even been forced to work illegally long hours at certain spots too, and i feel her pain every day she comes home. She's **** good though. Good and strong for a young little woman to work with assembling cars, i say! I wouldn't last a month!

Melody, i would love to keep chatting with Your here tomorrow. I live in Sweden and the time here is quite far ahead of Yours (as i've seen in Your profile) and i gotta hit the sack now. I hope You're still around here for some time tomorrow then, and try and join in on some of the other threads too to get other things to talk about!

See You later! =) *Bowing*

thnx
well ya m here for some time will browse thru the threads on saturday n sunday have more time in hand.

well i realised every1 is shocked by the changes out there at work.its painful as of now but the whole team is trying to cope up.so letsee if i can make it or not or else i guess will have to switch smwhere else.

Latest posts

Back