Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You Like To Have Larger Avatars?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hi All.:)

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I would like to see if we can have Bjarne alter the code to increase the max size of avatars. It makes animated ones easier to see and stuff. Also ones that aren't animated could look better if more size were allowed. What do you think?

LoneKiller said:
perfanoff said:
I'd go with no because I've seen it go to extremes.
Hey perfanoff. In what respect?

Probably means people abuse it by having massive avatars an such.

Your avatar is a maximum resolution of 205x250 but you can only see this in your profile, in the threads it's scaled down to around 70x70 or something. I think this is enough, you do have a sig that's not limited after all.

For one I might straight up not like your avatar. For example there was a guy earlier whose pictures was some stick figure gouging his eyes out, and I found it cringe-y. If it were larger, it'd be even worse. Then you have people who make almost epileptic kind of avatars, generally so many different ways to annoy.

So yeah that's one reason.

I said no, they are okay as they are are for me, I also have sigs turned off as I just want to read the actual posts!

Some people just spend way too much time on sigs and avs....

Edward W said:
Some people just spend way too much time on sigs and avs....

Haha, how many times have you changed yours in the last week??

The_Sarcasm_Misunderstanding_by_ThePlotThinnens_zpsa65f7933.jpg

Latest posts

Back