Patrick Stewart’s Touching Response To A Fan’s Question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I think he is one of the most underrated greatest actors of our time. He speaks so eloquently too, you want to listen. That was a great personal story he shared and to even ask the woman if she was alright made it even more so personal. He just didn't touch on women's rights either, he spoke briefly about the effects of post traumatic stress disorder and what it can do to a person, what his father went through and the little help and understanding there was back then. We need more people like him. That other thread about when a boy becomes a man, he is a good example of what being a real man is all about.

I don't know why, but his voice makes me smile. It's funny.

In fact, that's going in the What made you smile today thread. Yep; I'm gonna do it, don't try an stop me...

9006 said:
I don't know why, but his voice makes me smile. It's funny.

In fact, that's going in the What made you smile today thread. Yep; I'm gonna do it, don't try an stop me...

Go for it. Made me smile too.

Patrick Stewart is probably the only actor I really respect, right alongside George Takei

I already had respect for the man, but this just adds to his reputation as a role model and a great human being.

I adore Patrick Stewart. I had a dream once in which he came in for a massage at my spa. I didn't realize who he was at first. When it was time for him to flip, it dawned on me, and I inadvertently said, "I just rubbed Patrick Stewart's ASS!" He just started laughing and said, "I take it you're a fan?" Even in my dreams, he makes me smile.

I had a cat named Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise

The front of his tag said "Captain Jean-Luc Picard"...

and the back said "of the Starship Enterprise"

It was too much to fit onto one side, lol

Latest posts

Back