deleting profile

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mikey193

Yo. If any mod can delete this profile that would be sick also if they can remove it from showing uo in google. Id appreciate it. thanks

ALL admins don't own google. Google owns google. It's like throwing a large corporation up against a small business.

Google can receive a request to remove it, but judging by the amount of pirated content and illegal stuff they leave up, I doubt they would really very much care.

And what are you talking about, in your profile? There is nothing there!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
ALL admins don't own google. Google owns google. It's like throwing a large corporation up against a small business.

Google can receive a request to remove it, but judging by the amount of pirated content and illegal stuff they leave up, I doubt they would really very much care.

And what are you talking about, in your profile? There is nothing there!

Just want it deleted lol. What happened to my bud ak5 does he still come around?

Mikey193 said:
Yo. If any mod can delete this profile that would be sick also if they can remove it from showing uo in google. Id appreciate it. thanks

PM a mod.

Latest posts

Back