Are you a morning person or a night person?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go back and forth but I'm mostly a night person. I wish I could be both because I don't like sleeping the day away but I also like staying up late. There's something about the night time that makes some things seem more exciting.

niave said:
I go back and forth but I'm mostly a night person. I wish I could be both because I don't like sleeping the day away but I also like staying up late. There's something about the night time that makes some things seem more exciting.

Can you share a few of those things? I like the darkness of the night and walking in the night air. What do you like, Niave?

Naleena said:
Can you share a few of those things? I like the darkness of the night and walking in the night air. What do you like, Niave?

Yeah, sure. I like how calm and quiet the night is, I like seeing the stars and just staring into the sky. When I was younger I used to imagine gravity giving out and falling forever into space. Now I'm just always wondering about aliens. xD I also like the darkness of the night and it's the best time to watch scary movies.

I am a night person, just enjoying the quiet the night brings.

I don't think I ever feel energetic.. unless I've had a coffee binge. But I'm a morning person... though not too early!

Night person. I like to watch the sky at night sometimes, it relaxes me. In the morning it's all traffic and people and loud noises... but in the dead of night it's completely silent.

Depending on how early in the morning I'm either a lifeless rag doll or a grumpy zombie, so I'm gonna have to go with night person.

Night. Absolutely night. I do everything at night. Study, clean, shop, stalking, car theft, burglary, eat etc etc. In the middle of the night it feels like I'm the only one alive.

Funny how many people here answer night...

I am also more of a night person, i would be quite happy to sleep the day away and be up all night. I love going for walks on a warm dark evening oddly i feel safer then when in daylight.

I am going to be difficult and say an in-between person.

I have a hard time getting up in the mornings.

I normally in bed between 23:00 to 01:00 even on the weekends.

Latest posts

Back