Most negative dad ever and the biggest **** world wide.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomdude

Reaction score
He doesn't have an ability to listen to anyone that is trying to communicate with him and he answers only with "yeah yeah" *nods* or just answers with negative opinion about something. Whatever i mention he just reply or come with 10000 ideas of what bad could happen about my idea. He has a problem with me and that problem lasts since i was born. He always calls me a loser and say it behind my back but in a way that i can hear that, so basically its like he gossip about me but he likes when i heard what he say but not directly and thats what i hate that the most. He obviously favoures my sister over me since she was born and even when my sister is 100% guilty for something he would find a connection in that guilt to me and turn the whole story and blame it on me even though i wasn't there when that happened. Whenever i feel great or try to talk to him as a son would talk to his father he turn my story and reminds me that i was depressed and that i was in hospital before for depression issues and that issues are what he calls "Being a crazy mentally chalenged person" rather than issues.... He offend me and than when i offend back he calls the police, police was 2 times in my house already and my name is on some kind of police pappers and one more time they come i am going to 48h jail. He offends and bully me and than his favourite parts comes "faking the police station call and pretend to talk with someone from the station while there is no one on the line saying that i hit him again even though i didn't.. Saying - yeah yeah mrs it's my crazy son again yeah he is attacking me again" and in the mean time i don't know if he is really talking to them or he is faking but it breaks me. I think i should kill him and get a place on ID crime channel in show called "Blood relatives". The reason police came both times were because i punched him.. I am assertive and kind and thats who i am but when someone fucks my life that much those traits are gone sadly.

Sounds bad. But he is your father, so respect him and try to talk with him about the way you feel. If that doesn't work out, just ignore him. My dad is almost the same - talking behind my back, always negative and not giving me any emotional support, so I know to some extent how you feel. I always wanted to have a better male role model in my life.

Best to get out of that situation if you can. My situation isn't as bad as yours but my dad is always negative to and if I tell him a goal I have he'll remind of a bad thing that happened to me and say it could happen again. I just learn to ignore it when he's negative

I thought you might be older. Still, you're over age and you don't need to be in that situation. I mean, you can ask for help to your other family. If I were you, I'd try that and I certainly would left home.
What about your mom? And your sister, she should help you.

I'm sorry to hear about your current situation. I hope that you are able to find a way to get away from it. Moving out could be a possibility? I'm going to try and move out ASAP because my Mum drives me crazy when she drinks (a lot) and I just can't take it anymore. I feel like if I stay at home for much longer then I'm going to do something that I will regret and I hate to say that.

The first half of your post reminded me of my own dad. He has never called the police on me, nor did we ever had a fist fight, but everything else was spot on. I think these kind of parents have this fear of being "dethroned" by the son. Or their sons are reminding them of themselves when they are younger, whether jealous or disappointed. For them, a son is not a human being. For them, a son is a toy, a puppet they are expecting to be shaped into their wills using their great "parenting". I don't know, I'm still having a hard time myself figuring out why my dad is like that. What I did after years of battling pride with him was (and probably the only thing I could do), change my perspective altogether. If I'm a nobody to him, then he's a nobody to me. I force myself everyday to stop expecting any kind of relationship with him.

By the sound of it you could make 40 million dollars and single handedly make a Mars colony and you'll still be a loser in his eyes. Think of it this way, you'll never please him so why try? You've got the freedom to do whatever you want because he'll always be against it... If he thinks you're doing well then it's time to make a big U-turn!

Sounds like he's the loser, not you.

You need to A.) get away from him, and B.) prove him wrong. You're not a loser. You're young, and you have potential. You don't need to let him drag you down.

Latest posts

Back