why only screwed up people meet others?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenn9922

Reaction score
if u cant get a relationship...do NOT listen to teh idiots here acting like something is wrong with you or wondering why psychopaths can meet women or men..geez. I am so TIRED of this crap being spewed by people...that if you are single and cant meet anyone something must be wrong with you-- no on the contrary....you are probably NOT screwed up. That crackwh*re down the street...SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. that crazy aggressive male...HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. there are more screwed up people in relationships than anyone else and MANY amazing people who ARE STILL SINGLE. in fact if u are CRAZY you WILL meet someone out there-- why? because most people out there are screwed up crazy and want people similar to them, or someone they can fix, or someone that makes THEM feel better about themselves---they are USED to dysfunction and a lot of times its just luck, chances, circumstance. Also many psychopaths can meet women or men b/c THEY KNOW HOW TO CON PEOPLE AND CHARM AND LURE THEM DUH.

my ex...who is a rabid sociopath narcissist and total NUTJOB-- i mean nutjob on another level, can meet ANY woman. He has the charm, charisma and who knows what else and he's 60 years old?!!! in fact the times i hung out with him it was so odd---somehow a BEAUTIFUL woman just popped up out of nowhere...its strange as if anywhere he went beautiful women were around, but if i was by myself, i'd never see those beautiful women. he also just had GOOD LUCK. Me? his "GIRLFRIEND trophy who he NEVER HAD SEX WITH and used to torment", i was a MODEL he was shooting or trying to be a model. I was young beautiful....he got ME first off, and USED me horribly. His ex wife was gorgeous....any woman he was with was really beautiful. Gee wtf??? not only did he have good luck, and duh yes of course he was a photographer so he'd mostly meet beautiful women, and charm but anywhere he went beautiflu women just came up out of nowhere....just LUCK. Some people just have BETTER LUCK. there are many SHY GUYS AND WOMEN with gfs and Bf's. there are many NICE guys and women with bf's and gf's. Me? im a NICE SWEET BEAUTIFUL GIRL....i cant' meet a guy for the life of me...men just reject shun and abuse me. im an AMAZING woman...im monogamous loyal super gorgeous sweet kind caring compassionate....ok like a fantasy for a man....i cant manage to meet ONE GUY IN MY WHOLE FUKING LIFE NO JOKE. why--because im NICE and i have BAD LUCK.

There are RETARDED PEOPLE WITH BFS AND GFS, in fact i was jealous of a retarded girl I saw who had a boyfriend!!! im thinking...wow she can manage to get a guy???? now that same guy she was dating would NEVER DATE me b/c im beautiful...in fact he'd shun and reject me just because im pretty but he'll date a retarded girl well nothing wrong with people with DS of course...but it's strange how the world right now is BACKWARDS...ugly and crazy and dysfunctional is in so if you're single you're probably seriously one of the NORMAL ones. i always meet freaks and weirdos who "just got out of a relationshiP' and you're thinking....who the FUK would date that weirdo??? you can grab any guy walking the streets and he's married.....it's bizarre in life how a large group of people can just meet ANYONE but there is another large group of people that can't meet ANYONE...it's just this sick irony of life trust me. most people in relationships are screwed up on another level...who you are has NOTHING to do with why you are or arent in a relationship. in fact it seems there are most uglier weirder and abnormal people in relationships than anyone else....

where i work....EVERYONE IS MARRIED OR DATING??? ANYWHERE I WORK?!!! EXCEPT ME ALWAYS?!!! but im the prettiest girl there and the nicest or just knockout gorgeous and sweet and can't meet anyone....but average joe has a GF and so does average sue she has a husband....its a joke or something.... in fact if you are single...you're most likely just normal.....and nice...and have bad luck and bad circumstance...but there is NOTHING WRONG WTIH YOU

Now wait a minute here... You don't have to go insulting anyone, calling them idiots simply because they offer advice. Maybe not the best advice, like all that PUA bull dung, but darn, they're trying to help with the best intentions they posses. If you don't like it, ignore it.

And just because you believe you're the prettiest around doesn't mean everyone else will. Maybe the average Joe appreciates the humbleness of the average Sue. You don't have to be a model to have someone, and I know, because I ain't pretty, and I got someone.

Also, your ex may be the craziest person in the world, but that just proves to you that anyone is capable of having someone. He may be a sociopath that can get any woman, and one of those women included you at one point or another. So don't down talk him now just because y'all are broken up. You liked him yourself once, so you know how good he can be.

Maybe the way you get worked up a lot comes across as unpleasant to them?

That's about enough, how many threads now do you have complaining about the SAME thing all the time.

Sci-Fi said:
That's about enough, how many threads now do you have complaining about the SAME thing all the time.

:D

jenn9922 said:
my ex...who is a rabid sociopath narcissist and total NUTJOB-

jenn9922 said:
all ive wanted ALL my life is a boyfriend and i cant find ONE man to date on this planet??? it's crazy and im beautiful and nice...

How can you have an "ex" if you can't "find ONE man to date on this planet?"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back