So check it out.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rawr!

Reaction score
Here I am. You know. Bored and honeysuckle. And I was thinking, "hey, you know what'd be cool?" And I was like, "what?" And than I was like, "if somebody talked to you on AIM!" Well, that's silly. "I don't have a whole lot of friends," I reasoned. "Well dude, what about that lonely place?" Hey! There's an idea! I gave myself a pat on the back and got online, and boom. Here I am. So, somebody should talk to me or something. On AIM. 'Cause message boards are...I dunno, a little out-dated?

To me, talking on a message board is like trying to phone somebody through two paper cups on a string. Anyways. My screen name is ed geins supper. I'm not looking for a piece of internet ass or anything, just somebody to chill with. Or whatever.

-Ian

oh yeah and oops, feel free to add my sn too, sorry! It's on my profile. Geez, where are my manners?
oh and **** matt thats a lot of periods, haha

Woohoo! And here I am thinking, "man, I'm even lonely at the lonely place!" I've been under the weather as of late so I haven't been on, but I look forward to talking to both of you. And yes, my screen name's weird, but there's nothing to worry about. I don't sleep in a coffin or anything, and I don't have some morbid fascination with serial killers. Just a spur of the moment thing I guess. :p I thought it was funny.

Latest posts

Back