'ello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mentality

Reaction score
Hello random forum peoples.

Im a 19 year old college student living a rather boring life. I guess I came to this forum on a bit of a whim, and who knows how long I'll stay or if I'll even remember I posted this.

Currently I have no idea why I am alive and what I want to do with my life. I don't really have any friends (I think I had some back in Jr. High, but that didn't last long) and I'm not very close to my family. I'm starting to get tired of always being alone, which might be why I came here (still not sure.)

I tend to spend most of my free time indoors playing games, reading a book, playing my bass, or watching anime. A rather typical shut-in. Im not especially scared of going out or anything, it's just that I never really have any reason to except for the basic errands. Usually my only company is my dog. I guess that since I felt like I never had a life that most people in High School were supposed to have, Im starting to get worried that nothing has changed in the beginning of last part of my youth.

I'm not sure how to end this awkward introduction. I guess overall Im a rather lost person looking for the right path. Nice to meet all of you.

Hello Mentality,

Sorry you feel like that, there are people who can relate to that here.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Mentality. I can relate to quite a few of your points. You should stay on here and try to talk to people so that you can understand how to deal with any problems/issues effectively. There are a lot of people on this site that are understanding and they may be able to help you if you wish to let them. I hope that you find what you're looking for. :)

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll not feel so lost after meeting some people here who can relate to you. Hang around, yeah.

Hello Mentality welcome to the forums i;'m sure you'll find some friends here. I know how you feel about your dog being your only company currently in my home mine is the only thing i have!
What kind of dog do you have?

*Sammy* said:
Hello Mentality welcome to the forums i;'m sure you'll find some friends here. I know how you feel about your dog being your only company currently in my home mine is the only thing i have!
What kind of dog do you have?

She's a German Shepard/Coyote mix. A medium sized dog with more energy than she could ever use. I think she's about....5 years old now?

Mentality said:
She's a German Shepard/Coyote mix. A medium sized dog with more energy than she could ever use. I think she's about....5 years old now?

Sounds like a lovely mix indeed.

Hi Mentality, welcome to the forums. :)

Hope you find that this site helps with the loneliness.

Latest posts

Back