*The Rant Room*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Sammy*

Reaction score
*Fire crackles in the hearth, the room is dark lit only by a few black candles and the fire. Comfy leather chairs fill the room*

Welcome forum family to 'The Rant Room'

What have i made this room for?
Well simple its a place to come rant about anything. Please feel free to use this space to be open and as negative as you like. Don't hold back and pretend to be all smiles if you feel honeysuckle then say it. (sometimes we all just need to get it off our chest)

The rules are simple:

1. Rant away (don't feel you need to hold anything in)

That said!

2. Don't judge other people, if you don't agree with them it doesn't mean you have to comment its a place to rant about YOUR feelings not other people on the forum please keep that in PM's if you have something to say about another person here. (e.g. if you want to rant about your mum, partner, dog that's ok)

3. I know we're all caring people and i don't mean this in a bad way but this isn't really the place to try and make peoples problems go away if that makes sense its just a place to express anything that's bugging you. Sometimes putting it into words helps. (Of course if you do want to offer help/advise also feel free)

That said i will go first ~

I ******* HATE WHAT MY HUSBAND IS DOING TO ME. Hes being such a selfish prick i cant ******* stand the fact he finds it so easy to just go and walk out of our home and leave me sitting here wondering and hoping if he will every return. He sends me mixed messages all the ******* time one minute i think hes coming around and the next it feels like a slap in the ******* face.

And work my god would it kill someone to try and make a conversation with me for once rather then me always being the one to start them, i mean i know i am the youngest in the office but it doesn't mean i don't have good things to offer. Do i really come across as that much of a bad person that no one wants to talk with me? ******* hell god forbid that they forget i have feelings when they all gather around having a good laugh and i am left sat alone working hard. For once would it really harm them to involve me?

Wow i do feel better getting some of that out... happy posting :)

...and by the way, there's gonna be some bad language, so read at your own... oh, too late. Nevermind!

Nah it'll be OK, we're all adults here... well, most of us. If not, it's tough.

Miserable people do my head in !
People who always predict the worst possible outcome and then insist it's going to happen. All the time ! Everytime !
My Dad is like that. And my Mam. A lot of people at work as well !
People always moan. About the weather, money, other people ! All the time ! They just make me sick !

9006 said:
Nah it'll be OK, we're all adults here... well, most of us. If not, it's tough.

Exactly...it's not like it's language they haven't heard before.

*Sammy* said:
The rules are simple:

1. Rant away (don't feel you need to hold anything in)

That said!

2. Don't judge other people, if you don't agree with them it doesn't mean you have to comment its a place to rant about YOUR feelings not other people on the forum please keep that in PM's if you have something to say about another person here. (e.g. if you want to rant about your mum, partner, dog that's ok)

3. I know we're all caring people and i don't mean this in a bad way but this isn't really the place to try and make peoples problems go away if that makes sense its just a place to express anything that's bugging you. Sometimes putting it into words helps. (Of course if you do want to offer help/advise also feel free)

Thank you SO MUCH for creating this thread! Such a good processing tool (ranting)...and I like that no judgement is encouraged in your rules. It IS very therapeutic to get stuff off of your chest...even if no one is going to agree and/or disagree with it. Thank you!

So this is like some sort of angry dome in room form? I like it.

Ok! Here I go: *deep breath*

ARGH I HATE YOU PSYCHIC VAMPIRES! Ok not really *hate* you .... I'm just really super frustrated. Like why do you have to take my energy? You're not a bad person, in fact I think you're a very good, kind and caring person. You're probably not even aware that you're doing what you're doing. I did something to piss you off, or there's something about me you don't like, or I remind you of someone. Well. I don't know, and I can't be sorry for something that I'm not aware of, now can I? Maybe you're just giving me my space when you ignore me, but when you talk to everyone *around* me and your smile looks so fake and forced at me... i know you don't like me. I mean, most of the smiles I see are "social smiles" so yours isn't unique. I don't know how to take it. It makes me uncomfortable because if there's one thing I hate, it's insincerity. Whatever I did, I can't care about it, because it's really hurting me when I try to think of what the hell I did wrong. I can't find anything and that makes me feel wrong as a person. Whatever. I can't please you. You remind me of my frenemy in middle school, who would decide to be mad at me for a day or a week, and wouldn't talk to me until I apologized, even though she couldn't tell me what she was mad at because there was nothing for which to be mad at me. I'm making a promise to myself that I'm not going to say to you: "whatever I did to make you mad, I'm sorry". Cuz I'm not. I'm sorry you're a dink. Maybe you think I'm trying too hard and I look pathetic. Poo on you, I was being considerate, bc I have feelings, and I was thinking about how I would feel if I was you and want I would might want. Fine. Next time I'll just shut up, let you do your thing. We're all big girls here. I honestly get that, and maybe you thought I was a little overeager/smothering? I don't know. I'll just go with that assumption, and leave you alone. Just like her, she got mad at me when I was trying to be helpful. Just like her, you're super pretty and seemed like a really cool chick (you were probably popular in high school, maybe you sense that I wasn't and now you want my sweet juicy geek blood??? ) but now I just think you're even more insecure than me or some other mean girl bullplop. I've been nice to you, I've gone out of my way to make you feel validated so... ugh. you suck. I'm so done. I'm so done with this playground bullplop.

/end rant.

In retrospect, I think she's resentful but trying hard to not show it. If she wants help, she'll ask for it. I trust her enough that she can do that, and I'll stop overstepping my boundaries.

Awesome thread, Sammy :D

I'm not in a ranty mood now but stay tuned for future rants. ;)

What is it with people that are nasty to nice people?

It sometimes feels to me that, the nicer you are, the more people treat you like honeysuckle! Makes me sick.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
What is it with people that are nasty to nice people?

It sometimes feels to me that, the nicer you are, the more people treat you like honeysuckle! Makes me sick.

Yeah. Isn't that shitty. Then it only converts good people to bitter people.. who become bad because they see no point in being good at all.

Sighs.

My own indecisiveness pisses me off. I wish I could just make decisions and stick to them instead of doubting myself constantly. I'm gonna start flipping a coin, like Two-Face. Maybe Batman will come along and knock some sense into me.

I wish I could rant in this thread. But it would be too long novel and too strong language, honestly.

lonelyfairy said:
I wish I could rant in this thread. But it would be too long novel and too strong language, honestly.

Do it. It's probably good to let it out. If it's too strong language, tell the mods to ban me instead of you, since i asked you to do it.

Rosebolt said:
lonelyfairy said:

Do it. It's probably good to let it out. If it's too strong language, tell the mods to ban me instead of you, since i asked you to do it.

:shy: I'll leave the strong words out.

*speaking nicely as she could*

I don't want this kind of love. I know you love me, or... do you? Actions speak more than words. I feel guilty about this love too. Am I the right one for you? Are you the right one for me? Why you are always so busy? Why you don't speak so often to me anymore? You know that our love is dying? You know that I would do anything for you? Do you really know how I feel? Or do you even care how I feel? Are you bored of me? So many questions. I really do love you and I want to love you and most... I NEED YOU, ****!!! Oops, yeah ''****''. I need you! Am I so dumb! Mom would probably say if she would know condition of our love that ''leave that guy, you deserve something much more!''. But I can't leave you, I don't want to. Yes, maybe I'm naive but I'm young (mom: ''yes you're young, so many boys would be better for you than he!''''). You're right, mom. Maybe I don't know about love enough, because of youth but I know how I feel, and I feel that he is the right one for me, even with the flaws. I just don't know what to do, feeling so hopeless. Please, speak to me more, spend more time with me, notice me.

pfft swear away!...

At the moment i am so pissed off after work i barely have anytime to myself or to read peoples post and comment back. I feel i am missing so many things ******* time sucking crap arg but i knwo i need my job...ek;gngweogb;wnfqngwjo;bwougnwklngwejibgwsbnrnbrb!!

'I'm sorry.'

Give me a ******* break. Are you serious? I can completely understand if you stepped on my goddamned toes, did not intend to do it, and apologized. That, I can ******* accept. No problem, go eat a bag of dicks, life goes on. I love ya. But to act like a substandard human, to DELIBERATELY lie to my face, to be an aggressive piece of honeysuckle because of your own insecurity, is well nigh on the verge of causing your death! How the fresia can you apologize? Does it mean anything? fresia no! every single goddamned human on this planet can feel regret when faced with negative consequences. Seems to come ******* natural, doesn't it? SO WHAT THE fresia DOES IT MEAN TO SAY SO?!?! Don't apologize to me! ******* FIX IT. I want to hear that you'll never do that idiotic honeysuckle again. I want a goddamned certainty, a ******* bona fide certificate stating that you understand how useless you can be! How utterly inane is it to just spit words out of your mouth that don't fix anything?! Did you learn that honeysuckle in Sunday school?! *********, I want to honeysuckle in my own hands and ******* slap you with it!!!

And furthermore, while I'm on the subject, I've had a host of people die in my lifetime. It's a ******* trend. The next time someone dies, and I hear the words, 'I'm sorry for your loss.', there is going to be another ******* casket going underground. Maybe many. What ******* good does it do me if you're sorry?! Nothing! I can't be comforted by wallowing in someone's else's ******* misery while I wallow in my own, so why the fresia are you reminding me that everyone else is suffering too?! Don't I got enough honeysuckle on my plate already?! Can't we all just ******* go to Denny's, eat a ******* Grand Slam, take a massive honeysuckle, and try to move the fresia on without spouting useless garbage that gets no one anywhere?!

Latest posts

Back