Everybody hates Jenn 9922

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naleena

Reaction score
At least that's what she thinks..she also says she's sweet but from her posts you can see how ugly she really is. Now Jenn, I'm here unlike those people you are slandering. Why do you post when no one can reply in the night? Coward

I think it's only a waste of time trying to communicate with her. All that comes out of her are the same posts... and the more we respond, the more she creates lol. Like a spoilt little kid, ya know?

When I came on no one had responded and she has spammed the board and insulted people I think highly of while no one said anything to her. She's going to spam regaurdless. I was just hoping to draw it to one thread and not the whole board. Now, while you all ignore her, I'm going to try to bump some old threads to clear the honeysuckle she is posting.

Tomorrow she will be banned, the threads gone and soon will be forgotten here. And meanwhile she'll be alone again.

So that's her punishment.

We might have been able to help.

Now that chance is lost.

It's terribly sad for to have done this, I've been in destructive frames of mind before... but she must be slamming Red Bulls and smoking meth to have wasted this much time. Has anyone spoken with her privately at length, and figured as to why she's gotten to this breaking point?

I sent her a PM, hasn't even read it.

I don't think at this point she wants help, or at least able to accept it.

Well ****, she mad. You mad, bro? Wonder what she would have said about me...

Actually I feel left out? No comment about me anywhere.

Trolls. Pfft.

EveWasFramed said:
Soooo......next time I point someone out as a troll, is everyone going to believe me? :D

I never disagreed with you. It is just that I was going to try and give them a chance, but it's abundantly clear that they don't want any help.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Hey, I'm not important enough either.

Feeling left out? How's this? Leaning into the muse likes sucking vanilla icecream and has sold his soul to satan and secretly made a pac with Angela Jolie to have the devils child.

I believed they were a troll, Eve. I was surprised you didn't ban them.

Wait, Angelina Jolie?

Stop predicting my kinky sex fantasies, damnit!

Edward W said:
Actually I feel left out? No comment about me anywhere.

Trolls. Pfft.

We can't leave you out..lol Insults..hmmm. I have it. Edward W drinks Lipton tea and calls himself an Englishman. He licks his fingers when eating jelly scones and has consorted with the darkside. He has been hired to write satans new biography and has an interview with Jay Leno. He also secretly talks smack about american football. Disgusting!!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I believed they were a troll, Eve. I was surprised you didn't ban them.

I wasnt on the forum since last night. Nal called and woke me up. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back