When I see photos of my ex...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Athiest #001

Reaction score
Whenever I see a picture of my ex girlfriend online I get intense stomach butterflies that wont go away. It's stupid but I always succumb to curiosity and check her online things (LJ, FB, Myspace etc.) to see if she added any new pics. My heart rate always speeds up and the butterflies wont stop. Its even worse if I see a picture of her in real life, like an old one I found when cleaning out my room, that one practically made me cry right then.

I don't see her face for months at a time, and when I do it just hits me like a ton of bricks right in the gut. It's been over a year... I wonder how long it will be before I can see her face and not feel sick.

...just thought I'd share......

You can still love and care for someone even if you don't like or get on with that person and even if they make you feel angry at them. I know exactly what you mean though. My Guss is you well not totally get over it in tel you fined another person or your life changers a lot from what it is now. You have to be able to move on from her. Quit how you do that I do not know. Do you still get on with her? I would say its easier if you do acutely still have her as a friend. Well it would be for me but that's just me. Sometimes when you think of ppl you have not seen in a long time you remember all the good times. Why did you split? There mUst of been a reason. Think of that and you may not be so keen to remember her. Get what I mean?

Yeah I see what you mean. But it pretty much ended because she got bored with me and met someone else. I guess I was getting bored too, not a good sign, but still we get along great with great chemistry since we have seen each other a few times, thats what makes it harder...

Latest posts

Back