Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
ray bans sunglasses 12356nvmn8922
[Image: animal-drumroll.gif]
Animal <3
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
[Image: Animated_Dancing_Frog_Banjo-1.gif] [Image: singing_chicken.gif] [Image: animal-drumroll.gif][Image: J9RnS40.gif?1]
[Image: cNLFwwJ.gif][Image: TzQ3Fjb.gif][Image: A2kWozw.gif][Image: qG0ruYF.gif][Image: jq4Z6SV.gif?1]
There is not a word yet for old friends who just met. - Jim Henson

Struggles are required in order to survive in life, because in order to stand up you have to know what falling down feels like.
[Image: cjt7NvN.jpg]
*smirk*
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
You smirked
I did!
"A Dutch zoo hopes to increase the breeding chances of a female orangutan by seeing if she will choose a preferred mate on a touchscreen before they are introduced.

In a four-year experiment it has called “Tinder for orangutans”, the Apenheul primate park in Apeldoorn will show Samboja, an 11-year-old female, pictures of possible partners from an international great ape breeding programme.

The aim is to gain greater insight into how female orangutans make their mating choices, Thomas Bionda, a behavioural biologist at the zoo, told Dutch broadcaster NOS.

Since the male orangutan could come from as far away as Singapore, the zoo also hopes to increase the chances of a successful encounter.

“Often, animals have to be taken back to the zoo they came from without mating,” Bionda said. “Things don’t always go well when a male and a female first meet.”"

Photo from a similar German experiment.