ray bans sunglasses 12356nvmn8922

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
animal-drumroll.gif

[youtube]D4DcXEKgicI[/youtube]

"A Dutch zoo hopes to increase the breeding chances of a female orangutan by seeing if she will choose a preferred mate on a touchscreen before they are introduced.

In a four-year experiment it has called “Tinder for orangutans”, the Apenheul primate park in Apeldoorn will show Samboja, an 11-year-old female, pictures of possible partners from an international great ape breeding programme.

The aim is to gain greater insight into how female orangutans make their mating choices, Thomas Bionda, a behavioural biologist at the zoo, told Dutch broadcaster NOS.

Since the male orangutan could come from as far away as Singapore, the zoo also hopes to increase the chances of a successful encounter.

“Often, animals have to be taken back to the zoo they came from without mating,” Bionda said. “Things don’t always go well when a male and a female first meet.”"

Photo from a similar German experiment.

I don't think I've ever seen an advert bot thread (I think?) turn into... this... whatever this is.
I have no idea what's going on, but this is somehow amazing.

ZyAQygV.jpg

Embedded traffic lights for phone zombies

3ThrOcs.jpg

"Black Roses" (1988), one of Carmine Appice's few acting roles.

Latest posts

Back