Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
ray bans sunglasses 12356nvmn8922
(11 hours ago)Minus Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:14 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: *cries*

Maybe Callie would share with you?

Something tells me that Callie doesn't share her "toys" with others.  Toungue
I don't either, so I can't blame her. :p
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(9 hours ago)EveWasFramed Wrote:

You can have either Minus or Prince Eric.  Club
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

(9 hours ago)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(9 hours ago)EveWasFramed Wrote:

You can have either Minus or Prince Eric.  Club

No comparison there.  Big Grin Minus it is!
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
*runs away before Minus sees I gave him away Big Grin
DISCLAIMER:
The views I express are my own opinion. More often than not, if I say "you," it is generalized and not to a person specifically.

My advice is based on my own experiences and those of my friends and family. I may not have a degree saying I read a bunch of books/passed tests, but I have been through a lot and helped others through a lot. Experience is often a better qualification than having read books/passed tests.

I speak in a blunt manner. I mean no disrespect and I'm not being rude. This is just the way I am, please do not take offense.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

[Image: hahaha.gif]

Just passing through and i become part of the barter. That must be where Eric came from.