Anyone speak French?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavant

Reaction score
I'm beginning lessons today and would definitely love someone to spew bits of croissant and macaroons at.

But in all seriousness, whether it be text or Skype I'll need practice on all four fronts of reading, writing, listening and most importantly, speaking.

I have an A-Level in French, but that was 5 years ago and I've not practised since. So all in all, I'm a complete beginner once again.

If you think you can help, PM me or post here! I will madly appreciate any form of French interaction!

Went to Paris once - learned how to ask for cheese pizza to go. Well sort of. :p lol

Fromage partir. :cool: Probably wasn't exact, but when it's a pizza place, it works.

Oh...meant to tell you, Shippy....that little ankle biter you have there is ADORABLE!!! She reminds me of my little one at that age. You know....before they could back-talk an say "no?" :D
Soooooo cute.... (goo)

EveWasFramed said:
Oh...meant to tell you, Shippy....that little ankle biter you have there is ADORABLE!!! She reminds me of my little one at that age. You know....before they could back-talk an say "no?" :D
Soooooo cute.... (goo)

I wish xD
Just english, spanish, a bit (really bit) of german and of course, portuguese :p
(and brazilian portuguese if that counts, lol xD)

Ohh, I love French. I studied it in high school, but not remembering anything, anymore.

Latest posts

Back