An introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-M-

Reaction score
Greetings, forum-goers.

I am 26 years old. My name is irrelevant, and so is the place on earth i call home.

Like many others, i have come to this place to try and remedy the occasional loneliness.

In my case, it seems that i am unable to properly connect with 95% of the people around my age. The subjects they tend to find interesting are incredibly boring to me. I have a preference for conversations that are generally percieved as very deep. I personally see them as meaningful and intelligent.

That's it for now, i hope i can find some connection on here.

- M

Hello and welcome to the forum, lots of intelligent people on here probably why they are so depressed :).

Hello irrelevant,

Welcome to the site.

NightHawkJohn said:
Hello and welcome to the forum, lots of intelligent people on here probably why they are so depressed :).

Yes. More intelligent people see the world in a different way, a way often shunned by the populace. Then again, one can argue that intelligent people would be able to fend for themselves. Intelligence is more than the storage of knowledge inside oneself.

Hi M, Welcome to the forum :)
I know what you mean by being unable to connect with people around your age. It really makes it difficult to communicate with people. :( Hopefully you can find someone you can connect with here :) Feel free to PM me if you ever wanna talk.

Hello M.
Depth of a conversation could be defined in several ways. There are different types of intelligence. What do you find interesting to talk about? What are you passionate about?

Latest posts

Back