a warm welcometo the forum?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo

Reaction score
I almost thought about leaving this forum before I posted this(my first post).whats with the hatred from the banned member?i read the first sentence or so,and thought this is a forum with trolls lurking in every corner.then I read on and it seems that poster could themselves of been a troll.what has eve done?

What? You mean the chick who made like 20 threads of cursing and ranting? The TROLL?
I banned her, of course. What do you mean, "what has Eve done?"

scoobydoo said:
what has eve done?

eve has done an awesome job banishing a troll. Every forum gets them sometimes, and that was the first I've seen since I've been here. No mystery involved, scooby.

Welcome to the forum.

This is your first post here and you go looking for those 2 threads and think people don't get a warm welcome? How about the thousands of threads where people do? And in your first post you insult a moderator who's been with this forum for years and who did exactly what she is supposed to do?

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

I think he meant "what has Eve done to warrant that outburst from the troll?" And the answer is nothing. I'm unsure if it was a troll or just severely unhinged person. I guess Eve warned them to stop being abusive on the boards, and they took great offence at that, so they were gotten rid of. They weren't very nice. But anyway, it's in the past now. Stick around and you'll meet some really nice people here.

Like me!

:gives scooby snack:

Yeah we all get coockies and cakes and stuff, he is scooby doo so he gets dog biscuits.

painter said:
You are a ship. You need lots of petrol and a very sturdy bottom.

LOL....do you need some help pulling that foot out of your mouth?:p

Are you telling her that her "bottom" isn't sturdy? LMAO

You are Sci-Fi, you need music with Science Fiction film samples, and basslines that basically sound like twitchy droid acid beasts chasing little dark woodland disruptor creatures through time and space.

[video=youtube]

Oh and a Kubrik nodding dog for your car.

EveWasFramed said:
painter said:
You are a ship. You need lots of petrol and a very sturdy bottom.

LOL....do you need some help pulling that foot out of your mouth?:p

Are you telling her that her "bottom" isn't sturdy? LMAO

Well, didn't she just give birth?

lol, sorry. That was a bit rude. I didn't mean it like that. Maybe she already has a sturdy bottom, in which case, all she needs is some... what was the other thing I said? Petrol.

Maybe she just needs some petrol.

Well I'll say there's a lot of positive and nice people on the forum. Stick around. That negative thread you saw.. was just someone who was super frustrated or something. Doesn't mean anything. I didn't even do anything to insult her either....

Anyways, welcome to the forum. :)

Oh boy. Talk about scaring someone away from a forum. Jokes about a woman fighting off baby weight and her sturdy bottom! :p

Well if you are still here, welcome!

Jenn was a major troll who had to be banned, it's not usually like that here.

Latest posts

Back