Ever gone through an entire day thinking it was the wrong day of the week?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to work few weeks ago, spent 3 hours working only to realize it was my day off... Apparent I thought it was the wrong day... I ended up working half day & took off half day the following day... It was embarrassing...

This happens to me often. Because I am a SAHM, I don't tend to pay much attention to the calendar, unless something important is coming up. Can't tell you the number of times I forgot to take the trash out for the garbage truck lol

JustSomeGal said:
This happens to me often. Because I am a SAHM, I don't tend to pay much attention to the calendar, unless something important is coming up. Can't tell you the number of times I forgot to take the trash out for the garbage truck lol

LOL, this exactly (But I'm a WAHM now). Now that mine are in school, it's a little easier, but if they are out of school for more than a few days, I start getting confused again. :p

I thought it was Friday when I woke up this morning. I was quite crestfallen when realization struck.

all right, now I set a new standard: I went on for an entire WEEK thinking it was a different one.

Occasionally. That's common.
One year I got my age wrong. I was thirty four. As it get's close to my birthday I usually just say the age I will be. It seems silly to say thirty four and a half. So I was saying 35. For some reason that year I confused myself. I thought I'd be 36. When I got corrected by my husband( no longer married), I was surprised to find out I was younger.

Yes and it can feel a little bit scary sometimes. Like... ''where I am? what's the day? what's the time? is it night or day?'' etc. lol

Revengineer said:
This happened to me yesterday. For some reason I thought it was Thursday when it was actually Friday, and I woke up this morning ready to go to a class and realized my entire family was at home... that's when I checked and realized it was the weekend.

It's kind of surreal. Almost like time traveling, lol.

haha that is so funny! No, never happened to me. I've done maybe an hour or so but never a whole day. Pretty sweet realisation though when you did find out it was Friday.

Omg I do that all the time. I even date all my paperwork wrong at work sometimes.

Yep did it about 2 weeks ago, I had been ill on the Monday so when I got back into routine I was a day wrong. One day I eve looked in my diary thought right good nothing, only I was looking at the previous day and should have been on training.

I'm sure that during my dark, post-seperation days, I went through entire months not knowing which week it was let alone which day. I'm pretty sure that I always know what day it is now :D

I went through the whole day feeling like it was Friday, but thinking that it was Wednesday and that my feeling was wrong. Turns out it actually was Friday, lol.

Latest posts

Back