Ever gone through an entire day thinking it was the wrong day of the week?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, and subsequently dated all of my paperwork wrong.
Happens to me all of the time.

The recent public holiday eg. the previous Easter Weekend, made me feel the days were different, giving the impression the Saturday felt like a Sunday. I don't know about the rest of my fellow Brits, though.

No, but this evening on waking from my nap, I thought it was this morning. A really weird feeling anyway.

If you're not sure what day of the week it is, you'll always be correct if you tell yourself "it's a day that ends with -day". ;)

Yes! Heaps of times. I've gone a day not knowing it's daylight savings and I gets confused. You don't know unless you see it on to or someone tells you. Or ur calendar shows it

I more often think the next day is the wrong day for some reason....which I guess in return, yes, I have gone an entire day thinking it was the wrong day.

Oh frequently, lol. I woke up this morning certain it was Friday, and was very disappointed when I realised it wasn't

TheRealCallie said:
PurpleStar said:
Oh frequently, lol. I woke up this morning certain it was Friday, and was very disappointed when I realised it wasn't

Friday is a myth, I think. Lol

I think you might be on to something there 😂

I woke up in twilight.  Thought it was Saturday morning.  Checked my phone.  Yep.  7:30.   Hang on a moment...  PM????   Friday night.

I've had international online friends over the years.  Hong Kong, Japan, England...   all good.  Eastern Hemisphere, just add some hours here and there. Simples.

Now I have a friend in Canada.  You would think this would be easy.  Night time for us both sometimes.  THe sun is shining on Europe and Africa, and Australia, the Pacific, and the Americas are in darkness.  It's the same night as far as mother nature is concerned.  But humankind had to come along and complicate things.  The International ******* Date Line.  Right down the guts of the Pacific.  It hurts my brain, and I'm sick of the arithmetic.

I did this two days in a row somewhat recently. :p 

I woke up Tuesday thinking it was Wednesday. And then on Wednesday, I woke up thinking it was Thursday.

My response was: "Even my biological clock wants the end of the week to get here faster." :D :p

Since I retired I can't tell one day from another. When I was much younger, I got dressed to go to work but my sister stopped me. Time is an illusion, really really really.
😉

Latest posts

Back