Do your find this guy good looking? i am so obsessed with him

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DisturbedHell

Reaction score
As the title goes.. i am currently a 24yo female unemployed at home. i am now going through some very rough time which i do not know if my problems can be solved. i am single, never had a boyfriend..

recently i am so obsessed with this guy.. Sorry if i sound like a spam but no.. i keep thinking of making love to him. don't know why.. whenever i see him.. i just think of babies...

Attachments

• jaritayyo.780x0.jpg
    jaritayyo.780x0.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 20718_13764_200783278.jpg
    20718_13764_200783278.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 717
  • 2c790ec410ae771e74c3d7f87b737c7e.jpg
    2c790ec410ae771e74c3d7f87b737c7e.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 609
  • 51829939da6a0.jpg
    51829939da6a0.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 547
  • jara-signing-100113-2-4340-589866_478x359.jpg
    jara-signing-100113-2-4340-589866_478x359.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 692
Unless I'm mistaken that's Gonzalo Jara, although I wouldn't have recognised him without the Nottingham Forest logo being in one picture :)

I think it's perfectly natural for people to fantasize about celebrities and as long as you don't let it go overboard it's perfectly harmless. You just have to realise that it's highly improbable that he will ever be anything more than a fantasy.

As for whether I find him attractive, well, I don't go for dudes, but if I did, I still don't think he'd be my type.

Well I guess he would be good looking to some women? Doesn't do anything for me though lol... ^Nal's response made me laugh (I don't know what it is today, Nal's responses are funny).

ladyforsaken said:
Well I guess he would be good looking to some women? Doesn't do anything for me though lol... ^Nal's response made me laugh (I don't know what it is today, Nal's responses are funny).

ok. so in general. you and naleena don't find him handsome then?
you and nal don't feel anything sexual for him then.

how about if i change handsome to rugged and manly in a good looking way?

But don't different women have different tastes in men, I mean the men I find arouses me could totally be eww to you.

My taste in men.... are kinda odd too, heh.

ladyforsaken said:
But don't different women have different tastes in men, I mean the men I find arouses me could totally be eww to you.

My taste in men.... are kinda odd too, heh.

that is of course. definitely.. but what i meant if you do not consider him handsome. does he look good looking in a manly and rugged way?

everybody's taste in opp sex is weird. or should i say at least 60% that is definitely..

but this particular pic of him keep reminding me of wanting to have a baby with him i don't know why.

http://www.alonelylife.com/attachment.php?aid=1709

nerdygirl said:
I'm curious why you need us to validate your attraction to this guy.

validate means confirm

so it is literally " I'm curious why you need us to confirm your attraction to this guy"

the reason because i am too obsessed with him. lol... i wonder if another guy or girl is attracted to him like i do.

the feelings i have for him is rather too unusual.. he is good looking in a manly way but he is just a mortal. the feel i have towards him is like as if he is immortal... literally. never have i ever felt like that for a guy b4. but i don't love him..

No, I literally commented on your need for validation. "Confirm" is a synonym of, "Validate", but they don't mean exactly the same thing. When you validate something, you are supporting or justifying something. When you confirm something, you find out if it is true. You can confirm your attraction to this guy by answering the question, "Am I attracted to him?" Obviously, you are., so it is confirmed. That does not mean it is validated, or you wouldn't have asked if we think he's good looking.

What is the purpose in getting our opinions on whether or not we think he is physically attractive? Will our opinions change yours? Would our opinions affect your happiness? Will our opinions make you take certain actions?

nerdygirl said:
No, I literally commented on your need for validation. "Confirm" is a synonym of, "Validate", but they don't mean exactly the same thing. When you validate something, you are supporting or justifying something. When you confirm something, you find out if it is true. You can confirm your attraction to this guy by answering the question, "Am I attracted to him?" Obviously, you are., so it is confirmed. That does not mean it is validated, or you wouldn't have asked if we think he's good looking.

What is the purpose in getting our opinions on whether or not we think he is physically attractive? Will our opinions change yours? Would our opinions affect your happiness? Will our opinions make you take certain actions?

maybe i am trying to find the answer to my questions while asking about yours? maybe i am trying to find the ans why am i so attracted to him?

DisturbedHell said:
that is of course. definitely.. but what i meant if you do not consider him handsome. does he look good looking in a manly and rugged way?

Well I didn't say he's not handsome. I guess he is good looking, but just doesn't excite me? Besides I don't exactly go for looks for sexual excitement lol.. maybe some rare guys can do that to me but it's.. rare for me.

He isn't really my type to be honest.

Although, whether he was the best looking man on the planet or plain old mr average, the issue isn't whether or not he looks good, but why you are feeling so "obsessed" with him.

Obsession is never a good thing. If he is a famous footballer as someone's mentioned above, then unfortunately, it is unlikely that any encounter with him will ever come about. It's like a crush on a movie star or a singer. It's someone who we idealise from afar, and while it's just healthy sexuality to find them attractive, once we let our thoughts about someone become so pervasive that they take over and we consider ourselves "obsessed" then it is unhealthy.

So perhaps the question shouldn't be whether your attraction to him in itself is justifiable, but why it is so overwhelming?

Lady X said:
He isn't really my type to be honest.

Although, whether he was the best looking man on the planet or plain old mr average, the issue isn't whether or not he looks good, but why you are feeling so "obsessed" with him.

Obsession is never a good thing. If he is a famous footballer as someone's mentioned above, then unfortunately, it is unlikely that any encounter with him will ever come about. It's like a crush on a movie star or a singer. It's someone who we idealise from afar, and while it's just healthy sexuality to find them attractive, once we let our thoughts about someone become so pervasive that they take over and we consider ourselves "obsessed" then it is unhealthy.

So perhaps the question shouldn't be whether your attraction to him in itself is justifiable, but why it is so overwhelming?

i am trying to find the answer. i knew this guy as in screenwise since last yr but these few months i am so obsessed with him. in the past he was never in my thoughts..

Interesting topic. He doesn't particularly appeal to me but I can see that he is good looking in a way. Is it just looks that your obsessed with or what? I find certain people/characters seriously HOT but its always more than just looks going on..... Iv never wanted to have BABIES with someone iv never met .... but practicing is always fun ;-)

Nell

What an interesting topic!
I think it's normal for someone to be 'obsessed' with a celebrity as long as it doesn't get too far until it becomes unhealthy. I do get obsessed about celebrities too.
My taste in men is also different and odd, so he doesn't appeal to me at all, but every individual has a different taste.
I also don't think there's anything wrong or weird with just wanting to get opinions from others about the guy you like. Maybe you're just trying to find out what makes you so attracted to him, and how others see him. It's hard to explain but I can relate lol. My friends and I do the same thing - we ask opinions of others about the guy we like. It's usually when we like someone, but we have no idea why.. we just suddenly get that butterfly in stomach thing... it's easier if you know why.. like maybe you're attracted to the eyes, or smile, or behavior, but in this case, you don't know.

Though in my opinion, you won't get much help because it involves personal taste. Others won't see what you see in him.. :)

nelloy said:
Interesting topic. He doesn't particularly appeal to me but I can see that he is good looking in a way. Is it just looks that your obsessed with or what? I find certain people/characters seriously HOT but its always more than just looks going on..... Iv never wanted to have BABIES with someone iv never met .... but practicing is always fun ;-)

Nell

i think partially is his looks. but i am in a way drawn to him dunno why. i just have thoughts of making love to him and giving birth to his child which i never felt b4. and god i do not even love him.. he is not exactly the classic handsome actor looks. I can name you lots of bad things about him he has forehead lines, dark eye circles and eyebags, his skin looks terrible. but yet i am drawn to him..

but rough and manly in a good looking way.

tokyotenshi said:
What an interesting topic!
I think it's normal for someone to be 'obsessed' with a celebrity as long as it doesn't get too far until it becomes unhealthy. I do get obsessed about celebrities too.
My taste in men is also different and odd, so he doesn't appeal to me at all, but every individual has a different taste.
I also don't think there's anything wrong or weird with just wanting to get opinions from others about the guy you like. Maybe you're just trying to find out what makes you so attracted to him, and how others see him. It's hard to explain but I can relate lol. My friends and I do the same thing - we ask opinions of others about the guy we like. It's usually when we like someone, but we have no idea why.. we just suddenly get that butterfly in stomach thing... it's easier if you know why.. like maybe you're attracted to the eyes, or smile, or behavior, but in this case, you don't know.

Though in my opinion, you won't get much help because it involves personal taste. Others won't see what you see in him.. :)

yes yes yes.. i like his eyes and nose not exactly very good looking ... but i want to bear his kids whenever i see him i don't know why. and the conflicting thing is that. i do not plan to have kids. my obsession with him is very unhealthy and indecent. just very drawn to him..

Is this guy a celebrity or something? I've never seen him before.

In fact, he reminds me of a lot of guys who aren't celebrities, in terms of looks.

Seems like an ok looking kind of guy. Looks like he takes good care of his teeth. Makes the effort to style his hair as opposed to just throwing a ball cap on like and the rest of the fellas who are too lazy to style their hair.

Latest posts

Back