Taking advantage of the anomitity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Meh

Yeah, so I stumbled upon here so Im going to rant. I may do it again. Im tired of people saying "oh youll find someone" and then turn, to walk away with their significant other. fresia you all. Oh I have a girlfriend and she doesnt like me anymore. Boohoo. You had someone, you liked her, she liked you, for however long for whatever duratation, you can recall the good times even if theyre sunken below a sea of current bad thoughts. Those good memories are well worth anything you are feeling at this moment and will feel until you find someone else to fill the void.

I want to find someone I can have that experiance with, soemone who wants me around. A hug a few times a month, a kiss would be great, I cant think of anything better right now. four years of highschool and three years of college, Ive never had anyone give a **** about me in that way. Sure my parents "cared" as much as parents are obligated to. But to have someone outside of your family say, "hey, I like you for who you are and want to spend my time with you" that would be one hell of a feeling. The closest I had to that was a girl in a class in high school, I know she never liked me in that way, but she was a great person... she was the only one who ever seemed genuinely intersted in spending time with me, even if it was only durring school...I miss her to...

Why can I not find that? Theres someone for everyone, im not being outgoing enough, I dont have enough confidence, I dont wear the right clothes, I dont go to the right places. Sure, Ill go places I dont like, listen to shitty music I cant stand and fake a conversation with a girl who annoys the crap out of me and still not even get a good bye at the end of the night. If im going to be lonely and miserable id rather be lonely and miserable doing something i like to do than being annoyed at the end of the night.

So fresia you guys for ***** about what you lost, think about what you had and how good it felt, to be wanted and loved by another. Hold onto that and even in the loneliest of times youll know that you did have someone how cared about you in your life, no matter how long or short of a time that may have been.

I feel better, fresia you guys, fresia you world, im done.

I'm with you mate, fresia, fresia, fresia the world!
fresia the stupid kids at my school who don't give a honeysuckle about their education and their future.
fresia my parents for making me a ******* only child.
fresia Christmas is coming, which is a load of honeysuckle.
fresia religion
fresia life, i'm done with it.

fresia i'm alone

To Meh: That's a **** good point. You have to make a choice at one point in life; will you change yourself to get people to like you, or stay the same till you find someone. The former is emotionally shallow, and is about how 99% of people get their girlfriends/boyfriends. These are also the people who ***** and moan about who they lost, because the other person caught a glimpse of who they really were.

Fact of the matter is, wait. No happy words about it. Just wait. A good philosophy I once heard was "If people want to do what you're interested in, sure, let em tag along. But if they're not, fresia em."

Latest posts

Back