The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest shame? oww dear me. Now that is spicing it up a little bit don't you think lol No wonder no one has answered this lol OK all answer it. Me not bothered :rolleyes:

It was when I was 18 and had to keep going to hospital to have my back checked out. Thing is I had been with the GF the night be for if you get what am saying and she had scratched my back with her nils quit a bit :shy: (How honest is this) Well I had to take my top of for the doctor not thinking about the marks and my mum and dad where both there and my mum was like what are them marks. I think the Doctor know but did not say anything lol I also think my dad had guessed as well. Well all the way back in the car my mum just would not leave it alone. I mean what could have I had said to her lol There was no way I was telling her how they got there. All I could say is I don't know where there from lol I think my dad had a quiet word with her later on. The next time the GF was up at mine my mum was looking at her a bit funny. I can remember my GF asking me if she had done anything to upset my mum lol. I was like nerr don't think so haha She never know what happened at the hospital. Good times.

What is the most embarrassing moment you can think of that happened to you?

Nobody dares to answer? lol ;) We'll, i'll do the "honour" then =P

When i was 16, my mom and her man hired a nice little cabin near the sea for a little mini-vacation for two weeks, which i came along to. Along came also some of the kids from the other family (my mom's guys'). So... i was "stroking the salami" on the second floor of the cabin where i was alone on of those days, and suddenly heard someone coming up the stairs. As i was right about to uh... "end it", it became one of those beat-the-clock kind of situations, but since the stairway weren't that long i realized i had to hold it within me and put the little devil back in it's proper place. And i managed to do this and act like nothing special was going on RIGHT before the oldest daughter of my mom's guy came around the corner to check what was going on...

Most of us guys has been in a situation like this, but it's still extremely embarrassing! Phew... it wasn't easy to be a teenager... oh boy, hehe ;)

This one was so much "fun" to answer (thank ALOT Bluey! ;) ) that i'm gonna let it continue! =P

What is the most embarrassing moment you can think of that happened to you?

OUCH! lol i cant believe you told us that lol hahaha Caaaaara!!!! PQP, meeeeo lol

ok... I have one (a hundred to be honest lol)! It was when i was a teen, 16 and going to 17 years old. And i was with my first bf at his beach house that had a private beach and we were going to there but on during the night it was raining. Sooo, in the morning, i putted my cuttest bikini, trying to be very beautiful for him lol and very sexy (gee, im blushing lol) and when he saw me i thought "im going to marry *.* " lol so we went to the beach BUT!! the house was on a high place and to arrive on the beach we used to need to walk (down) a litlle bit, in the midle of trees and on that place it was not sand, it was earth? that with the water of the rain became... MUD! So i told him: Hold my hand, hold my hand, give me your hand!!! But he was a bit far from me, trying to find a place to step and just then help me. So i got a bit angry and tried to go by my own u.u sooo i slided? (not sure if its the word) and i went down alll the way to the beach lol cause of the mud. I felt like is i was in a toboggan. I saw my bf staying behind i should have said "hi and bye" cause it was really fast. I stoped on the sand (thanks god) And tried to stand up fast and act like if nothing had happened and gee! i never thought it would be possible to have so much mud into my bikini panties x) So i went to the sea to wash it and my self and saw him coming with a funny smile so i though "Im not going to marry :S"
ok!!! Who is the next? Cause the question was the same twice!!! (should i change a word so nobody will notice it? :K )
Link for a toboggan pic ^.^
http://images.mouseplanet.com/wdw/compressed/Blizzard_Beach/toboggan_racers_holland.jpg

Its better another question or nobody will post... >.>
Lol i just thought in a question nobody would answer lol nvm. What was the biggest lie you ever told someone and why?

Why do always check this thread when questions like this are asked? ;)

I lied about my mom giving me a small capital when i hit 18 like most others i know got to my current spouse and her best friend when they were discussing it like it was nothing special and then asked me about it. That was two years ago now i think.

Right, so perhaps it's time for a question someone wouldn't be ashamed to answer, eh? ;)

Which is Your favourite beverage?

I can make my fingers all pop in and out of place and i can talk like i got throat cancer weird I know.

what is your favorite genre of music?

Ministry of sound and almost anything out of the 80's

What do you think of the admin here?

Bluey said:
Ministry of sound and almost anything out of the 80's

What do you think of the admin here?

Bjarne?
he's a mystery to me since he not on its always hard to get into a conversation with him but i think very highly of bjarne :).

if you could alter space in time what would you do?
(nerdy but my mind is sleepy,late here :p)

Admin being Bjarne? I've never spoken to him, but he seems pretty awesome.

Ok, is it better to tell someone the absolute truth, even if it will hurt them, or to keep it a secret to protect them, even if it means it might hurt you to keep that secret?

EDIT: oops, too slow. disregard my slowness then. and i guess dissregard this post along with it.

mmm interesting question MR Bond lol and yea ever so slightly nerdy :p lol

I would make it so I could time travel and maybe go back to put the right lotto numbers if that's what you meant. I would make it so we could travel to other planets. So nut just stuck here on earth.

Also I did mean Princess Cleocatra, Robin and Bjarne

:p to the admin lol

So again what is your thoughts on the admin lol

I give you one thing Hijacc, This is a kick as idea for a thread :D

Sorry about that Qui.

BTW good to see you here. All let this be answered fist :)

Qui said:
Admin being Bjarne? I've never spoken to him, but he seems pretty awesome.

Ok, is it better to tell someone the absolute truth, even if it will hurt them, or to keep it a secret to protect them, even if it means it might hurt you to keep that secret?

to bluey:
Princess Cleocatra:very kind and heart felt woman
robin:seems like a nice guy dont knoe very well but id like too
Bjarne:same
(And thanks for the compliment:))

To qui

This is a 50 & 50 question it all depends on the circumstances involved.

What is your favorite color ?

black.

Is it better to love someone that doesn't love you or to be loved by someone you don't love?

lol, I may or may not be currently staying up late to watch chick flicks... lol. got love on the brain.

Qui said:
black.

Is it better to love someone that doesn't love you or to be loved by someone you don't love?

lol, I may or may not be currently staying up late to watch chick flicks... lol. got love on the brain.

id say it is better to be loved by someone you don't love I mean your still loved right?then you know someone loves you.(rhetorical & lol I always got love on the brain also black is my fav aswell:))

If you had a romantic encounter what would you want it to be?

I'm not much for romantic, really. But I've got a date tomorrow, so I guess that'd be it. We're going to the movies. To tell you the truth, I'd much rather sit around, eat and play music with my friends.

Have you ever loved/hated someone so much it made you sick to be near them?

Hmmm, no i can't say i've felt sick like that. I've never had much hatred in me.

If You had only one week left to live, what would You do those last seven days?

Robin said:
Why do always check this thread when questions like this are asked? ;)

I lied about my mom giving me a small capital when i hit 18 like most others i know got to my current spouse and her best friend when they were discussing it like it was nothing special and then asked me about it. That was two years ago now i think.

Right, so perhaps it's time for a question someone wouldn't be ashamed to answer, eh? ;)

Which is Your favourite beverage?
Lol forgive me Robin. You made me laugh lol Im sorry! I will make just cool questions from now on lol

Robin said:
Hmmm, no i can't say i've felt sick like that. I've never had much hatred in me.

Lol i always loose the party! Nice question, Qui.

I would try to vist everybody that i love. Probably i would start by usa to see Noir and Kyle and i would left a message for my father.

Question: Do you believe in love at first sigh? (hope i wrote it right, im not going to google words now)

love at first sight?? No...ok fine, yes. I probably would not admit that face to face, but its like with Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, you KNOW that honeysuckle is not real, but you really really want to believe it. I would love to be so confident and so sure that the moment I saw someone I knew that we were meant to be together. Actually, now that I think about it, this has happened to me...but then nothing happened, for eight years. Haha, so I am not sure what kind of conclusion to draw from that. Oh well!

hmmm a question? OH, I got it!! If you could have either the power to become invisible or the power to fly, which would you choose and why??

Latest posts

Back