Email Penpal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murmi97

Reaction score
Would love another email buddy around my age (20-30). I'm 24. Female preferred as my other one is a guy.

I am an unattached bisexual, but only want platonic correspondence. I'm not interested in any sort of "friends first" situation.

I'm an INFJ if you know about the Jungian stuff. Likes: writing erotica and romance, strolling, artsy-craftsy stuff, finding new music, and I watch all of BBCA's supernatural saturday and some Ted Talks here and there(but that might just be the extent of my nerd cred).

I'm unemployed, like to focus on how things could be rather than reality, and I don't believe there's goodness in everyone(because of major brain defects and the like), but I do believe there's good in almost everyone, so someone nonjudgmental and/or similarly situated would be appreciated.

I have Yahoomail, but we could just stay on here and pm if you like.
:shy:

I might be willing to exchange messages with someone, though I may not be a reliable source of conversation at times. I'm an INTP and I tend to dabble in all sorts of things. Unsure if we're similarly situated, but I'm not much into wasting my energy by judging someone.

Latest posts

Back