A regular chat on kik messenger maybe? 0_0

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UGLYDUCKLING

Reaction score
Well I am sort of bored this summer and my kik messenger revolves around 2 to 3 people.If you want,we could maybe be kik buddies or something! If interested PM me.
Oh and I'm a dude! Thought I'd let you all know but I wouldn't care for your gender as long as you know how to text! lol

So yea, you.me. kik. be there! B)

ladyforsaken said:
I don't know kik. But I know a lot of people here use Skype.
Well I guess then I have to shift to skype! the only issue with skype is that the skype app on windows 8 is horrible! It crashes very frequently and it stops responding from time to time! And the one on Android is pretty much the same way! SO I guess having skype buddies would be cool too! I miss msn Messenger... :,/

Poguesy said:
For some reason, I have kick messenger on my tablet.

Dunno why :p
YAY we can chat if you want :p
PM me your kik!
i'm themockingjayguy xD

UGLYDUCKLING said:
Well I guess then I have to shift to skype! the only issue with skype is that the skype app on windows 8 is horrible! It crashes very frequently and it stops responding from time to time! And the one on Android is pretty much the same way! SO I guess having skype buddies would be cool too! I miss msn Messenger... :,/

Are you using the desktop version? I am.. and yeah it does freeze up more often than when I was on Win7. I have it also on my Android phone - that has worked fine for me so far. I must admit, I'm no big fan of Skype.. but most of my contacts are there so oh well.

Someone got me into Skype, so it's all their fault that's what I use ;)

UGLYDUCKLING said:

You know you don't have to use the Windows 8 version, you could uninstall it an just download the regular version.

I'm stuck with the winodows 8 version :,/
I went on their website and they still made me download the app...I'll try it out again!

EDIT: oh yea gotcha!Gah I kept using the mew version like a fool D:

Thanks

Latest posts

Back