looking for friends in the south east

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcolino

Reaction score
hi all I think we all have things in common, we are lonely, for many reasons and I think a good idea to get un-lonley is talk to each other, by skype or by phone or by email but communicate with each other regularly. I think we have the key its just a matter of putting it to work. Become our own group, our own cool group and the bond is to each other. So let me know male or female young or old lets get to know each other and build a lasting friendship. Lets build each other up. Lets love each other and be each others brothers and sisters.

MAEVE said:
this sounds great.....
lets chat

hi how are you doing? so what made you join the site? tell me about yourself? I live in atlanta ive been here for many years. what are some of your hobbies.

arcolino said:
MAEVE said:
this sounds great.....
lets chat

hi how are you doing? so what made you join the site? tell me about yourself? I live in atlanta ive been here for many years. what are some of your hobbies.

I joined b/c.....i'm lonely. I have a full life, good job, children, grandchildren.....but no real FRIENDS...

Latest posts

Back