how to treat newly married girl??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like someone you want to spend the rest of your life together with.

Well be lovey dovey for about three months and then get mad at her for something dumb and give her the silent treatment for a week or two, then go back to being lovey dovey and repeat every three months for the duration of the marriage...that's what the books say at least, lol

Just don't change and try to do new things with her sometimes to keep things fresh. Be good to her and love her. Don't over think things and do what comes natural

Be nice to her. Even if you have issues with her, don't like her in one way or another, resent her for something or whatever it is that's making it hard for you to communicate with her - just treat her nice.

ya i treat her nice... may not special may b ... i do whatever she tells me... (i may have to force myself but i do it ..).. as she should not feel bad..

ineedhelp said:
ya i treat her nice... may not special may b ... i do whatever she tells me... (i may have to force myself but i do it ..).. as she should not feel bad..

You don't seem to like your wife very much...just sayin.

EveWasFramed said:
ineedhelp said:

You don't seem to like your wife very much...just sayin.

Yeah. And something should be done - not very nice that your wife isn't aware about your lack of feelings for her. Put yourself in her shoes for once, maybe.

I'd say that you should treat her the way you did before, but I don't know how you treated her before. In addition, I think that directly after marriage, people are feeling a little more sensitive and vulnerable. Marriage is a life altering event. So you should treat her with consideration, respect, and kindness.

I'm not sure I understand why you got married to somebody if you weren't interested in being married. It sounds as though you may have acted before you thought about what you were doing. Could you get an annulment? It hasn't been very long yet, and the longer you wait to fix this, the harder it will be.

ineedhelp said:
how should one treat newly married girl / wife...just express ur thoughts..

I would hit it repeatedly & often before the honey do this & honey do that weekends & I have a headache comes along in short order! :p

(Am in trouble now and getting the flame retardant out before getting flamed!)

flame-retardant-on-fabric-carpet-by-shield-usa-in-india-500x500.jpg

Bones said:
I would hit it repeatedly & often before the honey do this & honey do that weekends & I have a headache comes along in short order! :p

*swoon* I am so turned on right now.

Latest posts

Back