Google Caught Manipulating Pictures - Changing People's Ethnicity to fuel Race Wars

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Standard picture is first, Google has changed him into a white man.

Zimmerman1.jpg

zimmerman2.jpg

RACE RIOTS ARE NEEDED BECAUSE THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION NEEDS AN EXCUSE TO GRAB GUNS FROM HARD WORKING U.S. CITIZENS (AND ALSO SINCE THEIR PREVIOUS ATTEMPT TO GRAB AR-15's FROM THE PUBLIC BLEW UP IN THEIR FACES). Many law abiding U.S. citizens work, raise families, and properly save away money (and this is reportedly viewed by Wall Street criminals as "their money," not those who saved it). These same U.S. families are also smart enough to arm themselves for protection against those who do not perform such honest methods for preserving wealth (such as street thugs, Wall Street criminals, AND the bankers that play with derivatives). THE MONEY ADDICTED WALL STREET CRIMINALS (and their fellow money addicted bankers with derivative gambling problems) NEED TO GRAB OUR PENSION FUNDS AND SAVINGS TO COVER THEIR BETS, AND THE THOUGHT OF U.S. CITIZENS OWNING GUNS TERRIFIES THEM, AS THIS MAY PREVENT THEIR "legal" SCAM OF WEALTH CONFISCATION FROM THOSE WHO DIDN'T TAKE THE SAME CRAZY RISKS AS THEY DID.

Enron officials learned about this potential with the public very quickly when several employees in Sugarland, Texas reportedly bought guns and sought out several Enron officials (after their triple digit $value pension plans "mysteriously disappeared").

Oh good god. I am so sick of hearing about this guy.

Anybody who doesn't think he is guilty is fooling themselves. Doesn't matter if he's mexican or white, doesn't matter. He is also now a proven pedophile, which is a crime in itself...even if he isn't proven of murder and racial profiling.

I'll be so thankful when they lock him up, so I don't have to hear his name or see his face again.

First I've heard of it... In any case if you're "so sick of hearing about this guy and seeing his picture." Then you should've known what this was going to be about.

Actually, this is the first time I've heard of google, the corporation, changing his image.

Most likely it is individuals in the google search engine. Google doesn't own any of their images.

Silly google and their 1337 haxor photoshop race-changing skillz!

What does the thread title/picture have to do with the text you posted? And do you have a source for your claims of google changing his picture?

Latest posts

Back