Come here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

I was going to reply to your pm but I have no way of doing that has you have took that function off your cp

I was just wondering if you where ok.

And I have no idea what the other message was you sent has I do not think it was me you send it to. Or it could be my memory again.

Please.. I have been so busy and am a little bit dead to the world right now as am moor then ready for my bed but I am a little worried about you.

I can delete this thread if you like.. Just let me know?

OK seems she has gone now. If she dose come here and wishers for this thread to be deleted why I am away can someone else delete this for me.

Thanks in advance. I need to sleep.

ok... im going to cuss... Skorian wrote me one bible and just blocked everything. How am i suposed to answer you, dude???

Another one? And Luna, there You are! I was writing a long reply to Your last PM which was deleted once i sent it away since You had blocked Yours too!

Sigh... this can only be solved one way.
Everyone, take your time and calm down.
Then, *group hug*

Robin said:
Another one? And Luna, there You are! I was writing a long reply to Your last PM which was deleted once i sent it away since You had blocked Yours too!
Yeah?
msgplusimg0580hu2.png

I blocked it too?
msgplusimg0580hu2.png
I dont remember
msgplusimg0735hy5.png

He payed me back so thats fine but i saved what i wrote for him cause i sepnt too much time trying hard to write in a language that is not mine to loose everything >.>

-------------
Sigh... this can only be solved one way.
Everyone, take your time and calm down.
Then, *group hug*
-----------
Qui, when you talk like that you sound so sweety ^.^

Robin said:

Not just you. That happened to me just now as well :(

Luna I really don't think this has anything to do with you :) So please don't worry about that :) OK

I don't mean you posting in here :) To make it clear I mean why I am wanting to talk to Kristen.

Bluey, i sent you a pm so you will understand why i think i know what is going on. Go on "what im thinking" thing and read some pages and you will see it.

Bluey , thanks for the thread. i think i did send u somth long ago ...it had somth to do with Chris2 and one more person. Disregard it. I think the guy is dead.
Luna, thanks again.
empathy3.gif

i think its not a bad thread just has to be renamed like "everybody chillex" or somth. and dont want my name here :)

Bluey ur always so nice.thanks

Ok just has long has your ok witch I am not totally convinced that you are. But remember that you can only try your best with things and no moor then that. If someone dose something silly then as dreadful and as horrible has that is, It is at the end of the day there choice. There is not a lot you can do to stop that and there really is no point in beating yourself up over something you have no control over. OK Am here for you if you need help in anything :)

thanks everybody :)

oh man, Luna, i was gonna reply to ur pm.
well, thank u so much.

Chris2 was i think 19 years old. Dont remember exactly.

I just hope that he registered with a different name or somth.

Kristen said:
Bluey , thanks for the thread. i think i did send u somth long ago ...it had somth to do with Chris2 and one more person. Disregard it. I think the guy is dead.
Luna, thanks again.
empathy3.gif

i think its not a bad thread just has to be renamed like "everybody chillex" or somth. and dont want my name here :)

Kristen you want the topic name of this thread changed?

No... my friend is 17 going to 18. I read his posts and he really sounds like a friend of mine. "My" chris is from washington.

Hijacc said:
Kristen said:
Luna, thanks again.
empathy3.gif

yes please. name it what ever u want maybe "come here"lol just get my name off.

Kristen said:
Hijacc said:
Kristen said:
Luna, thanks again.
empathy3.gif

yes please. name it what ever u want maybe "come here"lol just get my name off.

Alright
It is done :)

Latest posts

Back